What's new

SOTD - “Supporting Vendor Week - “Gifts & Care” May 23rd to, 2022 to May 29th, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022-05-24N sotd.jpeg

Pre: CeraVe Hydrating Face Wash
Brush: Brad Sears Arley (28mm)
Soap: B&M Sandalwood LE (Omnibus Base)
Razor: Blackland Vector, Kai Titan Mild ProTouch MG
Finish: Calvin Klein Euphoria Pure Gold for Men EDP

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
3CEE740D-98BB-4CC6-B22A-D66E66DAF055.jpeg

1) Germany: Brush Vintage Muhle Erzeugnisse Shaving Brush.
2) Italy: Shaving Cream Cella Almond Shaving Cream.
3) USA: Razor Gillette G3 Fatboy.
4) Egypt: Razor Blade Crown Super Stainless.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Balm L’Oréal Men Expert Hydra Power Mountain Water aftershave balm.
7) Spain: EDT Adidas Ice Dive Cologne.

Wed 25 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Hypnotic Blue
Brush Yaqi 24mm Aqua Tuxedo
Razor Yaqi DLC
Blade Persona X Series 17th Use
Aftershave Witchhazel Lemon Chill + Yaqi Hypnotic Blue Splash
Just good this soap. Easily whipped, lovely scent, rich creamy and slick lather...
Just amazed with this blade...no sign of giving up. Paired with the razor, the shave is still very smooth and comfortable. 3passes for a surprisingly good finish...bbs/dfs. Aftershave was very good.
20220525_142012.jpg

shave of DayBB.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Cera Ve Hydrating Facial Cleaner
Soap/Cream
Ethos Unscented
Brush
Shavemac 28mm Synthetic
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
ATT S-1
Blade
Personna Med Prep Blade
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Everyman Jack Face Lotion
Fragrance
TOBS Sandalwood
Rating
10/10
Comments
This is my second shave with the ATT S-1 and the Personna Medical Prep blade. The brush today is one of my favorite synthetics: the Shavemac 28 mm. For a synthetic, his brush has some nice backbone while it still feels great on my face, neck, and head. Four passes on my face and neck with no touch-ups needed. A very close, smooth shave. This is the 75th shave with the Ethos unscented soap. I might be able to get another four or five shaves from the container. The lather was excellent. A perfect shave. Have a great day, folks.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, May 25th 2022

Razor : Razorock 2nd Gen Lupo.72, Mfg 2021> excellent mid range, 316 stainless constructed, excellent design for under the nose area, I get some of the best shaves with this DE razor and mostly carefree shaving + no blade tabs sticking out.
Blade : Gillette 7oClock SP(1) excellent blade, sharp & smoooth + reasonable longevity.
Soap : Gillette Pure cream, nice mild scent + excellent lather qualities. Makes great ubber lather(mixed in remnants of previous soap.
Brush : Yaqi black marble 24mm silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, heavenly pillow like soft tips, nice gentle scrubber + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Pinaud clubman with witch hazel.
Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: excellent shave with my RR Lupo.72 with a Gillette 7oClock SP.
SOTD May 25 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

SOTD-BRG-Y_2022-05-25.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac 20/46 Silvertip 2-Band
Soap: Canada
Razor: BRG Gillette Flat Bottom Tech
Blade: King C. Gillette (5)
ASL: Clubman VIBR

A superb shave. :biggrin:
Back Roads Gold magic: :sorcerer: My newly palladium plated Flat Bottom Tech (yes, another FBT) performs even better than all the others.

I'm really loving the Canada soap now (fourth shave on the books) and am down to three seconds loading time. :w00t:

The rest of the team performed admirably too (of course). :001_smile

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

20220215_085141.jpg

Razor: Supply Pro Adjustable Injector Razor
Blade: Supply Black Label Injector blades
Brush: Ocean Tortoise Shell Pure Bristle
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder