What's new

☀️ 🏖️ 🍹 🌊 🏝️ SOTD “ Summer Solstice 2024: The First Days of Summer Week” - June 17 to 23rd, 2024 ☀️ 🏖️ 🍹 🌊 🏝️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollar Shave Club Razor
4 Blade Cartridge (7)
Acqua Shave Soap
Yaqi Sagrada Familiar
Brut Splash Cologne
Dollar Shave Club chrome handle.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Saturday, June 22nd 2024

Razor : Yaqi Telstar (Zamak version) with a Yaqi Rocket 316 SS handle. Mfg 2022>, upper mid aggressive. If a person likes some blade feel this razor will work well. I have shaved ridding the cap and ridding the bar works well with a short handle well on most aggressive razors. It's appearance is similar to a Razorock Lupo but it is not the same, the Lupo is a smoother shave IMO for similar results because I have shaved & own both razors. I bought the Telstar on sale on the cheap to try. I had a close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Gillette 7oClock SP(1) sharp and smooth with reasonable longevity.
Soap : Yaqi "The Green" nice natural scented like walking in spring time forest with excellent lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi "Sagrada Familia" 22mm 2band badger. Excellent lather painter, pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter. Very enjoyable small badger brush that works well for my shaving needs.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Yaqi "the green" splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Yaqi Telstar razor with a Gillette 7oClock SP blade.
SOTD June 22 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Hs9hPzd.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Kent BLK8 Silvertip Badger
Cream: Kent
Razor: Gillette Gold Super Adjustable (4-4-4)
Blade: Vintage Gillette Platinum Plus (4)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, D. R. Harris Bay Rum Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Aramis Havana EdT

SOTD 20240622
Prep: Razorock Prebarba
Bowl: Ceramiche di Sicilia
Brush: Wald Shaving J3 Nimbus Werther“s and Cream
Soap: Acqua di Parma Barbiere
Razor: Rocnel Sailor MC 2024 TI
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
AS: Acqua di Parma Lozione Dopobarba
AS: Acqua di Parma Barbiere

proxy.php

Best Regards
Marco

☀️ 🏖️ 🍹 🌊 🏝️ SOTD “ Summer Solstice 2024: The First Days of Summer Week” - June 17 to 23rd, 2024 ☀️ 🏖️ 🍹 🌊 🏝️
High Efficiency Razors June & July 2024
SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Another beautiful tropical winter evening. I called my usual Saturday friends. Saponificio Varesino, Semogue, Greencult 2.0 and Gillette Silver Blue (4).

GC2.0 plate IV gave me a deep shave without a single scratch. GSB has something that I can't quite define, but it leaves the surface of my skin smooth as marble. It's the only blade that gives me this indescribable feeling. SV provides the best post shave among all my soaps. And the might Pegasus Mistura…my favorite brush. I finished with Malizia Uomo, a fresh vetiver.

With us, my new generation friends, Gabrielle Cavassa and Joshua Redman.

Rating: 10

Have a nice Sunday and great shaves!
❤️🪒

D1387890-DE1D-41B9-A71B-710AB7265E86.jpeg
IMG_7657.jpeg

Good day, gentlemen! Glad to be back here, after one month and a half of working in the field and dry shaving with an electric razor.

Bowl: Captain's Choice "Copper"
Brush: AP Shave Co.
Lather: Lucky Tiger
Razor: Blackland "Blackbird"
Blade: Gillette "Nacet"
Witch hazel: Thayers "Lemon"
Alum block: Osma
After shave: Lucky Tiger
Hydrating cream: Clear Beauty "Hyaluronic & Retinol"

2024-06-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.