What's new

⚾️ 🏈 🏏 ⚽️ “SOTD - Sports Theme Week” January 2nd, 2023 to January 8th, 2023 ⛳️ ⛷ 🎣 🚴‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday January 8, 2023
Brush: Simpson T3 Trafalgar
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper Bowl
Lather: Witchcrafts Incorporeal
Razor: Henson Ti22 V2 +
Blade: Gillette SharpEdge (1)
IMG_2039.jpg

20230107_082908.jpg

Razor: Schick I2 Hydro-Magic Injector Razor
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Rubberset 200-3 TNS Boss knot
Pre-Shave: Proraso Green
Lather: Caswell-Massey Number Six
Aftershave: Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

My shave of the day has actually been my shave of the decade! I haven't even used a different blade type in years. However, I have a new ATT Slant X1, a Simpsons Colonel X2L Manchurian, and some DR Harris Arlington shave soap en route. Wild times for me as I tend to find something that works and just stick with it. I have Shick proline, and Feather Pro blades coming for my new razor ,and I am excited to have a new shaving option to try. In true Badger & Blade fashion, I have my eye on another Simpsons brush as well!
image0.jpeg
If you zoom in on the photo, you can see the ATT base plate has "2013" engraved on it, the year I purchased my setup.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There is not a single SOTD post in this thread of 231 posts that has anything to do with the Theme.
I get that folks can post what they want, but maybe we need to rethink the work involved in picking themes and just let people post whatever they want, because that's what they do anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom