What's new

⚾️ 🏈 🏏 ⚽️ “SOTD - Sports Theme Week” January 2nd, 2023 to January 8th, 2023 ⛳️ ⛷ 🎣 🚴‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
20221024_084329.jpg

01/08/23 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Hotel Cecil Argan Oil Body Soap - Homage to the Original Burma Shave
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Son of Honeysuckle Conditioning Shampoo Puck - Summer Seasonal
Hendrix Classics & Co Year of the Tiger Shave Soap
RazoRock Rosso Corsa F-400 XXL 34MM Noir Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush
Captain’s Choice Copper Lather Bowl - Obsidian
Phoenix Shaving Ceramic Moonscape Brush Scuttle
RazoRock 316L Stainless Steel Lupo 0.95 gap with Haloed UFO Handle
Phoenix Shaving Platinum Strangelet Super Sharps Double Edge Blades - 1st Shave
Hendrix Classics & Co. The Boss Man's Assistant Microfiber Black Towel
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block with Rubber Grip Band
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
Hendrix Classics & Co Year of the Tiger Splash
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Epic 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements St Martin's Land Natural Deodorant - Sport Strength
The Holy Black Seven Deadly Sins Lust Pomade​
A IMG_2547.jpeg

Sun 8
Soap PAA Solstice
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2-Band Badger
Razor Dorko 43 Near Wedge
Aftershave Aqua Velva Musk
Beautiful lather qualities from this soap. Rich creamy and very slick... whip up nicely with the excellent stout brush...
This razor, I must admit is my best among all other SRs. The razor retains the jnat edge from 2 years ago and is still buttery smooth yet very keen...3 enjoyable passes for a bbs-dfs finish...
20230108_111450.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
CC82EB31-D9B7-4AE1-A4D9-17E9A7AD67F7.jpeg

1) Germany: Brush Vintage Muhle Erzeugnisse Shaving Brush.
2) USA: Shaving Soap OZ Shaving Tik Tok Tobacco and Coffee Shaving Soap.
3) China: Razor King C Gillette DE razor.
4) Russia: Razor Blade King C Gillette DE blade.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Australia: Aftershave Balm Natio For Men Calming Aftershave Balm.
7) USA: EDT Vera Wang For Men Cologne.

SOTD: 8th January 2023.

2.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush:
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Proraso Sandalwood Shaving Cream.
Blade: Treet Black Carbon. (D2)
Razor: Snmirn Adjustable. (settings) 5-wtg,5-atg,6-pick-ups.

Cold water Face Wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ P&G Hawkridge ASL. /Baylis & Harding Amber & Sandalwood ASB.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

Another wonderful match with the Treet Black Carbon paired together with the Snmirn adjustable feeling comfortably smooth and efficient.

The Treet Black Carbon are a wonderful blade. I have mentioned before the only low point that i have with them is the rust issue after 2-3 shaves. That said, this isn't a big issue as the two shave's I've had with it have been smooth sharp, and very comfortable.

I suppose i could wipe them with alcohol after each use, but the vast amount DE blades i have to use up and the in-expensive cost of them is a luxury that I can afford to waste, and bin them after two shaves.

A close comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a small dollops of Baylis & Harding Amber & Sandalwood ASB.

My face is feeling smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Shave of Day.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Face Soap
Soap/Cream
Grooming Dept. Lavender Mallard
Brush
B&B Essential Boar Sue
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Merkur 37C
Blade
Wizamet
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Proraso ASB
Fragrance
TOBS Sandalwood
Rating
10/10
Comments
This is my 4th shave with my Merkur 37C and Wizamet blade. The boar brush easily made a nice, rich lather. This is the 13th day in a row using the GD soap. The soap continues to perform nicely. A perfect shave. Have a great day.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Injector shave, January 8th 2023

Razor : Pal injecto-matic- Mfg 1952>70's?,mild to tame mid range, well built and designed for the amount of money they spent on this razor to tool up. I like the feel of the razor in my hand and it seems the right length also. Great shave this morning.
Blade : Personna SS PTFE (6) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
Soap : Razorock Classic, nice sweet almond cherry fragrance(Marzipan) with excellent lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi "Artic sky" 24mm silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, heavenly pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Italian barber Amici with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: excellent shave with my Pal injecto-matic with a coated Personna injector blade.
SOTD Jan 8 2023 .jpg

Have some great shaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom