What's new

⚾️ 🏈 🏏 ⚽️ “SOTD - Sports Theme Week” January 10th, 2022 to January 16th, 2022 ⛳️ ⛷ 🎣 🚴‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
01/13/2022

View attachment 1393905
PreShave
Tree Hut - coconut/lime oil
Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
Brush
Col Ichabod Conk faux ivory pure badger brush
Razor
Edwin Jagger de89
Blade
Feather Hi- Stainless
Aftershave Balm
Duke Cannon - Ice Cold
Another great shave, with my Edwin Jagger de89, paired with a feather. TOBS lather applied with Col Ichabod Conk Ivory pure badger brush. I really like the Duke Cannon aftershave balm, a great way to put an explanation Mark on the end of a great shave.
Mr Goalie looking good!

01/13/2022

View attachment 1393905
PreShave
Tree Hut - coconut/lime oil
Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
Brush
Col Ichabod Conk faux ivory pure badger brush
Razor
Edwin Jagger de89
Blade
Feather Hi- Stainless
Aftershave Balm
Duke Cannon - Ice Cold
Another great shave, with my Edwin Jagger de89, paired with a feather. TOBS lather applied with Col Ichabod Conk Ivory pure badger brush. I really like the Duke Cannon aftershave balm, a great way to put an explanation Mark on the end of a great shave.
Glenn Hall. Nice. He was a beauty. First (if not one of the first) to do butterfly style IIRC. 👍

He played in all regular season games (70 back then) for 7 years in a row. That weird record is safer than Gretzky’s point record or Tiger Williams’ penalty minute record. Zero chance of a current or future goalie doing that.

Sat 15 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Lemon Lime Cedarwood
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Razor Feather AC Clone Kamisori
Blade Feather ProGuard 2nd
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Yaqi Lemon Lime Cedarwood Splash
Nice enough soap with a good scent, slight cooling, and a lather that's creamy and slick enough...
Good enough shave too with the razor and blade combination. 3passes for a mostly bbs finish. Good cooling aftershaves.
20220115_115540.jpg

SOTD : 15th January 2022.

9.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Edwin Jagger Limes & Pomegranate Shaving Cream.
Blade: Treet Dura Sharp. (D1)
Razor: Muhle R41.

Cold water Face Wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./Milton Lloyd Essentials No9 EdP.

Greetings,

Face & head Shave.

A new shave set up to start the Weekend....The EJ limes & pomegranate shaving cream created a wonderful lather in a short space of time leaving an excellent post shave feel.

Carrying on with the Treet Dura Sharp another carbon which i have only used a few times... I forgot how sharp & smooth these blades are near feather sharp without feeling over sharp & sometimes rough...They worked wonderfully with the R41 making a great razor & blade duo.

They worked wonderfully with the R41 making a great razor & blade duo.

An invigorating close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd Essentials No9 EdP to the chest & pulse points.

My face & precious swede are feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
66B1EA71-9D97-4336-9E20-998CC10E00CF.jpeg

1) China: Brush Jack the Barber Synthetic.
2) USA: Shaving Soap OZ Shaving Tik Tok Tobacco and Coffee Shaving Soap.
3) England: Razor 1970’s Gillette Plastic handle Tech.
4) Russia: Razor Blade Gillette Nacet.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Balm L’Oréal Men Expert Hydra Sensitive Aftershave Balm.
7) USA: EDT Vera Wang for Men Cologne.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Jan 15th 2022

Razor: Yaqi 316 V2 "Tile" with a Yaqi 316 Razzo rocket handle- Mfg 2021> Version2, Nice Tame mid range, very enjoyable shave with the V2 model that has better quality control (QC), this razor has a small sweet spot angle easy to find and is just right for those days you just want a decent shave from a hang over. V2 Tile razor works good and much better than the V1 they sold me, Yaqi corrected their QC it seems. Very acceptable machined surfaces that hold the blade with no issues, good machined tolerances on the V2 Tile razor IMO.
Blade: Gillette Astra SP(1), excellent blade, Sharp & smooth. I use this blade most of the time testing new razors as my standard.
Soap: Razorock Don Marco, nice citrus scent with excellent lather qualities. Nice scented soap to cheer up a person in winter.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Moka 2 band badger, Excellent lather generator, big pillow soft tips, nice scrubber, nice lather painter.
Pre shave: brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Italian barber Amici, nice AS with witch hazel + dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion + scentless.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= :a17:excellent shave with my Yaqi SS V2 tile razor with a Gillette Astra.
SOTD Jan 15 , 2022.jpg

Have a great shave!

Glenn Hall. Nice. He was a beauty. First (if not one of the first) to do butterfly style IIRC. 👍

He played in all regular season games (70 back then) for 7 years in a row. That weird record is safer than Gretzky’s point record or Tiger Williams’ penalty minute record. Zero chance of a current or future goalie doing that.
Yes I consider it one of safest sport records in the books. Glenn Hall aka Mr. Goalie, played 502 consecutive regular season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom