What's new

SOTD Photos

I'd like to send out a general THANKS and Thumbs Up to those of you that take the time to take and post photos in the SOTD posts.

The quality of the photgraphs has been really incredible the past few weeks. Keep up the good work.:thumbup1:

Thanks,

I'll go along with the "thanks" being passed along. There have been some great pics posted, and at times, I'm not sure whether I'm as interested in the products as I am in the layout. Due to personal issues, I haven't posted pics much lately, but I am inspired to get more involved.

Randy

Jonnybc said:
Indeed. The photos are excellent. How you guys find time to do this is amazing.

I always took my pictures the night before. Remember when you were a kid, and your mother would lay out your clothes for the next day? That's what I do with my shaving gear. Now, I just need to get my priorities in order and get back to taking SOTD pics again.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
I always took my pictures the night before. Remember when you were a kid, and your mother would lay out your clothes for the next day? That's what I do with my shaving gear. Now, I just need to get my priorities in order and get back to taking SOTD pics again.

Randy

The trouble with that is, I'd take the pics the night before and then use something different to shave with the following day!

rtaylor61 said:

Randy

Hi Randy,

I do it also...:smile:

Thomas

I wanna bump this back up because it seems like the SOTD photos hit a new peak this week with even more folks contributing.

Thanks to everyone for the great pics!:001_smile

I always found the pics more interesting then just reading a body of text, thats why I decided to particiapte whenever I could.

Jonnybc said:
The trouble with that is, I'd take the pics the night before and then use something different to shave with the following day!

So, if you took the pics the night before and used something different, your SOTD pics would be lying? :eek:

Randy

Some of the photos are extremely nice and several of you guys have a really good eye I think. Some of the pics make me wanna go and have a shave.
What is most pleasing to the eye is of course the nice looking razors and classic packaging of our favourite creams and scents. "Nivea" and "Proraso" look better in letters than on a picture I think...

I love the pictures also and would be posting that way except for the fact of not owning a camera :frown: (as of yet :biggrin: ).

Marty

Stauff said:
Annyone take their pics w/ a cell phone?

I have a cell phone/camera, and I never use it for any pictures. When I first got it, I took about five pics, saw how awful they were, and forgot about the camera function, completely. It is worthless.

Tim

Top Bottom