What's new

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท SOTD - โ€œNorth Americanโ€ Theme Week - Monday December 12th, 2022 to Sunday December 18th, 2022 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done and keep it up...successful shaves with a straight can be very very addictive...soon you will be looking for another straight razor...๐Ÿ˜„...and a better strop...etc, etc...
Lol. Most curtainly. I can feel it bubbling up in my belly.

I do need another, better strop and well, to be honest, my eyes are lustful for other men's straights. So many just look so good! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it. I feel comfortable doing it. I just need to work on my technique and get the right angles so that I can complete a full shave with one. That's my goal.

Cheers my friend.
ย 
SOTD December, 17th.
01E81CAC-4385-4B0B-A92D-EA6E3EFD6C42.jpeg
ย 
17 December, 2022

Prep: Hot towel
Razor: Rockwell 6S โ€“ #3
Blade: Permasharp
Brush: Shavemac 24/48 D01 2 Band
Soap: Occult Grooming Essentials: Hell Courtesan ( Prometheus )
Fragrance: L'Elรฉgant by MDCI

at long last, I have a soap by Occult Grooming Essentials, so difficult to get hold of, but finally managed to find one.. mind you, it cost me a small fortune with the added taxes, etc.. so, was it worth the endless search history, and the countless dead ends? HELL YEAH! It's one of those soaps that produces a gob full of thick cushiony lather that begs for more water. In fact, there was enough lather to shave me, my cat, the neighbour and their cat..:lol1: Yeah, this was so much fun, I was making extra passes just so it wouldn't end. I just wish it was more readily available. So what do you say, Bill/Lazaros? When can we expect more of this wonderful soap... ooh, in tobacco, please.:pipe:
ย 
12/16/22 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with HC&C Deยดlica de Bergamot Soap Bar
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Good Vibrations Boardwalk Barbershop Scent Shampoo & Conditioner Puck
Phoenix Shaving 2022 Advent Shaving Soap #3 Crown King First Due
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Star Wisp 26mm Stygian Synth Hybrid Knot Shave Brush
The Razor Company Unbreakable Lather Bowl - Bright Yellow 3D Printed Semi Flexible
Phoenix Shaving Ceramic Moonscape Brush Scuttle
Phoenix Shaving The META-4 Safety Razor Flare Tip Series 316 L Stainless Clog Proof with Mystical Mustard Tip
Phoenix Shaving Platinum Strangelet Super Sharps Double Edge Blades - 6th Shave
Lancaster Razor Works Tangerine Orange Black Sheep Shaving Towel
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block with Rubber Grip Band
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
Phoenix Shaving 2022 Advent Aftershave #3 Crown King First Due
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Epic 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Lime Ginger Tea Tree Natural Deodorant - Sport Strength
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Future Fiction Pomade - Epic Water Soluble Medium Hold Formula
A IMG_2361.jpeg
ย 
12/17/22 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with HC&C Deยดlica de Bergamot Soap Bar
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Good Vibrations Boardwalk Barbershop Scent Shampoo & Conditioner Puck
Phoenix Shaving 2022 Advent Shaving Soap #4 Dirty Cupcake
RazoRock 400 Butterscotch 24 x 57mm Synthetic Noir Plissoft Brush
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Official 30oz Phoenix Shaving Stainless Steel Enamel Coated Lather Shave Bowl V2 with Silicone Lather Disc
Phoenix Shaving Ceramic Moonscape Brush Scuttle
Phoenix Shaving The META-4 Safety Razor Flare Tip Series 316 L Stainless Clog Proof with Burnt Orange Tip
Phoenix Shaving Platinum Strangelet Super Sharps Double Edge Blades - 7th Shave
Hendrix Classics & Co. The Boss Man's Assistant Microfiber Black Towel
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block with Rubber Grip Band
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
Phoenix Shaving 2022 Advent Aftershave #4 Dirty Cupcake
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Epic 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Lime Ginger Tea Tree Natural Deodorant - Sport Strength
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Future Fiction Pomade - Epic Water Soluble Medium Hold Formula
โ€‹

A IMG_2371.jpeg
ย 
20221216_085813.jpg

Razor: Gillette 1922 New Improved Silver Richwood set
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless
Brush: Craving Shaving Neptune's Fortune, G5A knot
Pre-Shave: Proraso Green
Lather: Noble Otter Lone Star
Aftershave: Proraso Green Splash
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
ย 
1939-RFB-K_2022-12-17.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac Silvertip 2-Band 20/46
Soap: Rasozero Agrumella
Razor: 1939 Gillette NEW RFB GT
Blade: Gillette 7o'clock Ninja (13)
ASL: Orange FREEZE [home brew]

A super shave. :biggrin:
After seven shaves with the Tuckaway I went back to my RFB. Like buttah! The RFB takes its place at Number One on the OC razor podium again, relegating the excellent Tuckaway to second place.

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
ย 

Sunday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Asylum RX V2
Blade: Feather Artist Club Professional (D7)
Brush: Saponificio Varesino LE Manchurian HMW 26mm
Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery Green
Pre-Shave Scrub: SheaMoisture African Black Soap
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Unscented
Shave Soap: Penhaligon`s English Fern
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitรจ
Aftershave: Penhaligon`s English Fern
โ€‹
Last post for this year as I am headed to California for a month to visit family and friends for the holidays. Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season and stay safe.

My gear for the road will consist of RazoRock Lupo, Rapira Swedish SuperSteel Blades, Muhle V2 Travel Brush, Taconic Unscented Preshave Oil, WSO Bill the Barber Shave Soap, A Shaving Co Santa Monica Bay Rum Shaving Soap Organic Shea Butter and Sailor Jerry Spiced Navy After Shave.
ย 
Status
Not open for further replies.