Showered with SoapDance Sandalwood Vanilla Bath Soap
Army/Navy Straight Razor
Shavemac SMF Special
QEDman Bergamot Shaving Soap
Crab & Evelyn Nomad Aftershave Balm
Grey Flannel Cologne
Nature Aloe80

full

Hiding in the odd shaped mug is Taylor's Lavender Soap, Merkur HD Classic, Baxter's After Shave
Balm, Natureade Aloe80 and Dunhill Desire Cologne. Not pictured, SR241 Brush.

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Scotto said:
full

Another week begins.

I know this response is a little late, but I couldn't help but notice that cute little tin of McClelland Frog Morton. If you are a devotee of the gentle art of the briar, we have much to discuss. In fact, I may have some unusual aged items that you may find interesting.

Ever post on tobaccoreviews.com? I haven't submitted anything for a while, but my posts have usually generated positive responses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have poked through tobaccoreviews quite a bit, but never posted. Glad to see another pipe smoker. Since it is frigid winter in the NE, my pipes are mostly resting (I can only smoke outside), but soon it will be time to indulge again. I am a devotee of the classic English Blends, but I won't turn away a fine Virigina either :001_smile . Perhaps another pipe thread in The Barbershop is in order.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Scotto said:
I have poked through tobaccoreviews quite a bit, but never posted. Glad to see another pipe smoker. Since it is frigid winter in the NE, my pipes are mostly resting (I can only smoke outside), but soon it will be time to indulge again. I am a devotee of the classic English Blends, but I won't turn away a fine Virigina either :001_smile . Perhaps another pipe thread in The Barbershop is in order.

If there is anything in particular you would like, let me know. I probably have it. For English blends, it's pretty hard to beat GLP, although a host of others come to mind. I have plenty of VA's, as well. Many of them were sent to me from folks around the world who- for whatever reason- enjoyed my posts and valued my opinion.

Don't hesitate to ask.

Top Bottom