What's new

SOTD Monday Oct 24 - Sunday Oct 30

full

Williams Shaving Soap, Cocobola scaled Straight 6/8 razor, Shavemac Cocobola custom
SMF Brush, Pinaud Clubman After Shave Lotion. Shave music by George Benson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merkur Vision
Taylor's Almond, applied with the trusty SRT12
A spritz or two of Da Vinci Water
A soothing splash of Musgo Real

full

I really need to throw on some clay mask, my skin feels awful! :tongue_sm

-Nick

Nick said:
Merkur Vision
Taylor's Almond, applied with the trusty SRT12
A spritz or two of Da Vinci Water
A soothing splash of Musgo Real

full

I really need to throw on some clay mask, my skin feels awful! :tongue_sm

-Nick

May need to break out the tooth brush too!!

(1958) Gillette Adjustable
Ed. Jagger for Crabtree & Evelyn Best Badger
Williams Soap Puck in Trevose Hilton "Customer Appreciation" Coffee Mug
Old Spice Long Lasting Cologne

full

Forgive me shavers, I have sinned.... Today I didn't shave. It has been a very long while since I skipped a day, but I just got too busy. Tomorrow early morning I will do my penance. I know my priorities are backwards, and I accept my shortcomings. Please forgive me.

This was also posted on Shavemyface. Skip it if you already read it.

Hi Guys, I hope everyone remembered to turn back the clock.

I started my day with my Williams shave and it really wasn't bad at all. I have had this $1.00 cake of Williams soap sitting in an old Surry mug for about 6 months. I may have shaved with it a couple of times. I didn't really remember much about it until Williams day. Thank you Randy for the reminder. I used my Omega Boar brush and it lathered up well. I used my old Shick injector with the bone looking handle. I had a cheap Personna blade in it, I still haven't gotten around to ordering some Feather injector blades. So here I am using cheap soap, a cheap brush, a cheap mug, a cheap razor, and cheap blades. Guess what! I got a pretty good shave. So why to I buy Taylors, Musgo, and Proraso? Why do I use a $150 brush, and a $50 razor with Feather DE blades? I guess the answer is because I am looking for more than a pretty good shave. I'm sick I have SCAD and RAD and I keep chasing the perfect shave. The Holy Grail of shaves! It's out there somewhere, I know it is and I will find it, or they will bury me with my box of razors and my pounds of shave cream and soap, so I can continue my journey into shaving heaven.

How's that for a Williams report?

Have a nice day,
Tony Espo

Scotto said:
Forgive me shavers, I have sinned.... Today I didn't shave. It has been a very long while since I skipped a day, but I just got too busy. Tomorrow early morning I will do my penance. I know my priorities are backwards, and I accept my shortcomings. Please forgive me.

Twelve Hail Marys should suffice. :001_tt2:

Showered with SoapDance Woodland Sprite bath soap
Dorko w/ MOP Inlay, 6/8
Shavemac SMF Special
QEDman B&B Special shaving soap
30 passes on treated leather
Steamed Face with Hot Towel and Lather - 3 minutes
1 pass down the sides and neck with cream
1 pass across the sides with cream
1 pass along and below jaw line from ear to chin with cream
1 pass up the sides with cream
1 pass touch up with water
Experimented cross shaving base of neck using heal and toe of the blade. Very close to a 100% shave in these areas.
Proraso after shave balm
Natureade Aloe80
QEDman B&B Special cologne
30 passes on treated leather

For Monday.....
Simpsons Polo 12
Tabac Shave Soap
Filarmonica 5/8
Trumpers Lime skinfood
Roger & Gallet Green Tea Cologne

full