What's new

SOTD Monday July 17 - Sunday July 23

40'ss w/ Feather
wife's e-Shave Pure brush
SCS Orange Sorbet
Proraso Pre/Post

The e-Shave brush is pretty nice for the deal I got. Denser than my Vulfix 403, but what isn't. It whipped up some very nice lather from the SCS soap in a jiffy. Tips are not the softest, but that's to be expected. This just confirms that I need a stiffer brush. So close to ordering a PJ2.

letterk said:
40'ss w/ Feather
wife's e-Shave Pure brush
SCS Orange Sorbet
Proraso Pre/Post

The e-Shave brush is pretty nice for the deal I got. Denser than my Vulfix 403, but what isn't. It whipped up some very nice lather from the SCS soap in a jiffy. Tips are the softest, but that's to be expected. This just confirms that I need a stiffer brush. So close to ordering a PJ2.
Come on John. You know want one. What's that I hear off in the distance coming from the direction of Lee's newly stocked Simpsons brush section? Why, I believe it's a lonely PJ2.
John...Johh...where are you john? If I only had a home in John's shave den. I know he'd love me once he started to use me..." Music ques: If I only had a home...:c17:

:biggrin:

Hey, Randy. If you can't find room in the rotation for the PJ2, jus send it to me. You guys sure aren't going to help my marriage.

Top Bottom