What's new

SOTD Monday, August 29 - Sunday, Septemeber 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins again....

full

This cream/brush combination is the one that broke me from my M3/gel habit - still a fantastic shave.

Enjoy the week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gillette Adj with an Exchange Select Platinum Chrome Double Edge Blade (Day 8 on the blade)
Old Original Vulfix #41
Geo. F. Trumpers Lime Soap in A Bowl
QEDman Rose Water
Geo. F. Trumpers Lime Skin Food
Geo. F. Trumpers West Indian Extract of Limes Cologne

Dr. Bronner's Magical ALMOND Soap
Merkur HD Classic
T&H Almond Cream (sample)
Natureade Aloe80
Bvlgari Blv

How long til the weekend???

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Dr. Bronner's Magical ALMOND Soap
Merkur HD Classic
T&H Almond Cream (sample)
Natureade Aloe80
Bvlgari Blv

How long til the weekend???

Randy

Tell me about the BVLGARI! Would Gordon call it just another vulgar(i) department store fragance? :wink: Occassionally when there are a few scheckels left over from soap acquistiions, I purchase one of their scents for SWMBO.

Shower with SoapDance Woodland Sprite Bath Soap
Merkur Vision with Merkur Super Platinum
Shavemac SMF Special
Taylor Lemon and Lime shaving cream
Natureade Aloe80
Murray & Lanman's Florida Water
4711 EDC

Ron,

I like the Bvlgari fragrances that I have experienced. I bought a bottle of Angel Men at Nordstrom's the other day, and made a friend for life. She loaded me up with a few samples (including two Bvlgari samples), and told me to stop in and buy again. Mission accomplished. I am not good at describing scents, but I like the sublte and lingering scent of Bvlgari Blv. It dries down to a bit of a powdery scent, not really femine, but definitely not overly masculine. I saw it at TJ Maxx for $39, but I believe that Ross has it for $29. I might spend the $39, but I will definitely spend the $29. Since I work with the public, I want a fragrance that stays in the background, which often means "underapplying", but that's okay. I want to enjoy it, not choke the person next to me.

Randy

Gillette Adj with an Exchange Select Platinum Chrome Double Edge Blade (Day 9 and counting on the blade) :bored:
Shavemac SMF Special
Williams Shaving Soap in a Trevose Hilton Customer Appreciation Night Coffee Mug
QEDman Lavender Water
L'Occitane "L'Occitane" Balm Apres Rassage
L'Occitane "L'Occitane" edT (If you like lavender, this is really good!) :001_smile

rtaylor61 said:
Ron,

I like the Bvlgari fragrances that I have experienced. I bought a bottle of Angel Men at Nordstrom's the other day, and made a friend for life. She loaded me up with a few samples (including two Bvlgari samples), and told me to stop in and buy again. Mission accomplished. I am not good at describing scents, but I like the sublte and lingering scent of Bvlgari Blv. It dries down to a bit of a powdery scent, not really femine, but definitely not overly masculine. I saw it at TJ Maxx for $39, but I believe that Ross has it for $29. I might spend the $39, but I will definitely spend the $29. Since I work with the public, I want a fragrance that stays in the background, which often means "underapplying", but that's okay. I want to enjoy it, not choke the person next to me.

Randy
Thanks Randy!
BLV is really very nice then. I wish that OK had some of this higher quality merchandise at its discount retailers. We only seem to find Bag Balm at discount prices. :wink:

Trumpers Limes Shave Cream
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes Cologne

I picked Limes today just in case it was another stressfull day.

But I had another EXCELLENT shave today!

full

Also had some Neroli hydrosol to go with the JF. Awesome shave.

Slim is back!!! Nice picture!

That Florida Water is good stuff, isn't it? Only lingers briefly, however.

Showered with SoapDance Woodland Sprite Bath Soap
Merkur Vision with Merkur Super Platinum
Shavemac SMF Special
Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad Shaving Cream
Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad Calming Aftershave Balm
Grey Flannel After Shave
Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad Eau de Toilette

Gillette Adj with an Exchange Select Platinum Chrome Double Edge Blade (Day 10 and counting on the blade)
Shavemac SMF Special
QEDman Lavender Soap in the Tub
QEDman Essentials Lavender Water
L'Occitane "L'Occitane Balm Apres Rasage"
L'Occitane "L'Occitane edT"

Happy, Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Joy!
Unfortunately tempered by the thought of the suffering of the many along our Gulf Coast.

I love being on the downhill slope towards the weekend!

full

Merkur HD Classic
Sure Mighty Fine Brush
Taylor's Shaving Shop
Natureade Aloe80
Versace Blue Jeans

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom