What's new

🎁 🍾 “SOTD - Holiday Gifts/Purchases and New Years Theme Week” DECEMBER 27th, 2021 - January 2nd, 2022 🥂 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOTD : 28th December 2021.

27.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Omega Eucalyptus Shaving Cream.
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome. (D3)
Razor: Baili BD177 Rose Gold TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Brut Sport Style ASL./The Real Shaving Co. SPF15 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser.

Greetings,

An invigorating early morning cold water shave.

It's been a while since i last used the Omega shaving cream and forgot how much easy it is to create a slick protective lather, with a good kick from the Eucalyptus oil to give my face sensors a vibrant winter morning wake up call!

Everything in my shave set up worked together superbly this morning resulting in a enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report.

Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of The Real Shaving Co. SPF15 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the ladies & gentlemen. 😎

20211228_095626-01.jpeg

SOTD #305/2021
28-12-2021

>> DecemBOAR, day 28 <<

Preshave: shower, frigid tap water
Brush: Semogue Owners Club Mistura Cherry wood
Soap: Mäurer & Wirtz ~ Tabac
Razor: Blackland Blackbird SS OC
Blade: Feather (1)
Post shave: frigid tap water, Mäurer & Wirtz ~ Tabac ASL.

Happy shaves,y'all!

Shave of Day.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Cera Ve Hydrating Facial Cleaner
Soap/Cream
Klar Seifen Rasiwerseife
Brush
B&B Essential Boar Sue
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Feather AS-D2
Blade
Feather
Aftershave
Thayers WH Neutrogena Triple Protect
Fragrance
Yves Saint Laurent
Rating
10/10
Comments
The second day with my Feather AS-D2 razor loaded with a Feather blade. For me, the Feather/Feather combination is excellent. A nice, easy, shave this a.m. The fragrance was a gift from my wife last Christmas. Have a good day and week, gents.

SOD Tuesday December 28, 2021
New Years Eve Dram: Laphroaig Quarter Cask

Brush: Simpson T3 Trafalgar
Bowl: Fendrihan
Pre shave: None
Lather: Proraso Green(50)
Razor: Henson AL13 Mild
Face WTG-XTG-ATG
Head WTG:XTG-ATG
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Razor: Gillette Styler
Lotion: Proraso Green Rinfrescante
Balm: Proraso Green Dopobarba
Have a great day!
IMG_8554.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Tuesday SOTD
Nordost
Atomic Rocket
Starburst 1967
Wizamet
Nordost

As I round the corner to my birthday, I like to shave with a variety of "Birthday Razors". Today's specimen is a new-to-me 1967 Gillette Starburst in mostly minty condition. All of my other Birthday Razors are M-4. I cant seem to find a decent deal on an M-4 Starburst. I have been looking for years. They are either way too expensive, or rusted closed. LOL. Found this M-1 recently, and it will have to do for now. Its the correct year anyway. I have dozens of Super Speeds, so I know all SS style heads are not the same. My M-4 Birthday Knack shaves like poo. Same style head. So I had low expectations for this one. But I was very pleasantly surprised. Shaves about the same as a Black Handled Super Speed. But the longer handle provides for a better feel in the hand. I really like this razor! Even though I am a dedicated three pass shaver, I only did two passes today so I can shave well on my actual birthday. Tomorrow I break out my customized M-4 Birthday Slim. Stay smooth! Oh yeah... Nordost rocks!

2021-12-28 09.00.10.jpg

View attachment 1385031
Pre
Face wash with Cera Ve Hydrating Facial Cleaner
Soap/Cream
Klar Seifen Rasiwerseife
Brush
B&B Essential Boar Sue
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Feather AS-D2
Blade
Feather
Aftershave
Thayers WH Neutrogena Triple Protect
Fragrance
Yves Saint Laurent
Rating
10/10
Comments
The second day with my Feather AS-D2 razor loaded with a Feather blade. For me, the Feather/Feather combination is excellent. A nice, easy, shave this a.m. The fragrance was a gift from my wife last Christmas. Have a good day and week, gents.
That is an amazing setup! My AS-D2 is days away from arriving and I'm curious how many great shaves you typically get with that razor/blade combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom