What's new

🍎 πŸ‘ 🫐 πŸ“ πŸ‡ 🍊 πŸ₯¦ πŸ₯• SOTD - β€œFruit and Veg Week”! August 29th, 2022 to September 4th, 2022 🍎 πŸ‘ 🫐 πŸ“ πŸ‡ 🍊 πŸ₯¦ πŸ₯•

Status
Not open for further replies.
70A9EB36-60F2-42B3-ADEF-8A72E3276AB1.jpeg

Fruit & Veggie Week / Single-Edge September

Prep: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Cleanser w/ Hyaluronic Acid used w/ a Clarisonic Mia Men

Blade: Gem PTFE
Razor: Gem Micromatic

Brush: Vikings Blade White Knight (synthetic)
Soap: Mike's Natural Soaps - Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper

Post: P.A.A. Alum then Dickinson's Deep Cleanser w/ Menthol & Eucalyptus
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve
Post 2: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Extra-Dry w/ Hyaluronic Acid (fragrance free)

This is my second shave with both a single-edge razor and this Gem PTFE blade. I'm really starting to love the cut of a Gem PTFE blade.

I'm finding that I'm much more likely to achieve a bbs shave from this gear than with my double-edge gear. I haven't had a lot of weepers but am also finding that I'm getting a few weepers with the single-edge shaves versus my double-edge sessions (which I really don't get any). I'll chalk this up to less experience at this point.

I picked up some Neutrogena Hydro Boost products to give them a try. The cleanser was a replacement for the Dermalogica cleanser I normally use which is a great product but much more expensive. After one use I'm still undecided but so far so good.

I topped off today's shaving experience with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream after my Special Reserve aftershave dried. This product is really good. I highly recommend it. I'll be continuing to use this as the finish for the foreseeable future.

Shave on gents. πŸ˜‰
Β 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom