SOTD-L-G_2021-09-22.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Omega S10065 24/56
Cream: La Toja Classic
Razor: RazoRock Lupo 95 GT
Blade: Personna Red (14)
ASL: Clubman Whiskey Woods

An excellent shave. :biggrin:

I had to take up (@Raven Koenes) Rave's challenge and shave with my nearly forgotten S-Brush and a tubed cream. Well, I squeezed an inch of La Toja Classic onto my damp S-Brush and started face lathering (adding mini dips of water as required). Rave was complaining about S-Brushes being lather hogs.

As soon as I noticed diminishing lather from the brush, I simply gave the base of the knot a squeeze. With just that single squeeze I had sufficient lather for the rest of the shave AND a good bit spare (to clean the drains with :lol1:).

I still really like my S-Brush. If they came in smaller sizes (20mm or less) the finger would be pressing that buy-it-now button pronto.

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Thursday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Schick Type F
Blade: Schick (D4)
Brush: Kent BLK8
Bowl: The Distinctive Goat Style 4 5½” Cypress Sinker Log
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGLO Lime
Pre-Shave Oil: AOS Lavender
Shave Cream: Meißner Tremonia Lavender De Luxe
Balm: Meißner Tremonia Lavender De Luxe
Aftershave: Chatillon Lux Pure Lavender Toner

I'm loving the colourful vibes of your set-up and products :) Your brush and razor go so well together too, it's just too fun to look at all these pics, getting addicted haha :D
Thank you very much. I thought the brass razor handle and wooden brush handle complimented each other too. I purchased the handle by itself from West Coast Shaving and the razor head from Maggard Shaving and the brush from Wet Shaving Products.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
SOTD-L-G_2021-09-22.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Omega S10065 24/56
Cream: La Toja Classic
Razor: RazoRock Lupo 95 GT
Blade: Personna Red (14)
ASL: Clubman Whiskey Woods

An excellent shave. [emoji3]

I had to take up (@Raven Koenes) Rave's challenge and shave with my nearly forgotten S-Brush and a tubed cream. Well, I squeezed an inch of La Toja Classic onto my damp S-Brush and started face lathering (adding mini dips of water as required). Rave was complaining about S-Brushes being lather hogs.

As soon as I noticed diminishing lather from the brush, I simply gave the base of the knot a squeeze. With just that single squeeze I had sufficient lather for the rest of the shave AND a good bit spare (to clean the drains with [emoji38]1:).

I still really like my S-Brush. If they came in smaller sizes (20mm or less) the finger would be pressing that buy-it-now button pronto.

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
While I appreciate advances in the synthetics I still like the S-Brush too.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Thursday 23rd September 2021

9CF6611F-11BF-4DFF-B831-B7AEEFC29DBC.jpeg

PrePAA Cube 2.0 USA 🇺🇸
SoapA&E Revolution, USA 🇺🇸
BrushBGB Red Baron Silver tip Badger, Australia 🇦🇺
RazorYaqi OC Slant, China 🇨🇳
BladeAstra SS, Russia 🇷🇺
Post ShaveProraso Alum, Italy 🇮🇹 Proraso Balm Italy 🇮🇹
FragranceAmouage Interlude, Oman 🇴🇲
Rating8.5/10

Razor: Blackland Vector Titanium
Blade: Feather Pro Guard (1)
Brush: Grizzly Bay Empress / 26mm V10 Fanchurian (Bulb)
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper (Heavyweight)
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Lime Zest (w/ dollop of PAA Scentsless CK-6 added)
Aftershave: Stirling Coconut Lime Splash

17E7FE00-DA33-40B0-B66E-F41EC0AE5C77.jpeg

SOTD : 23rd September 2021.

12.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power Fresh Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
FatFace Ocean Escape Soap Bar.
Brush: Omega S10018.
Face Lather.
Lather : Nivea Men Body Shaving Stick.
Blade: Euromax Platinum Single Edge. (D2)
Razor: Yaqi SE Katana.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Giorgio Beverly Hills Ocean Dream ASL./Cien Sensitive ASB.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

The Nivea Men Body Shaving Stick provided a cushioned protective slick lather leaving a superb post shave feel.

The Katana / Euromax platinum duo has worked together wonderfully throughout the week mowing down my stubble with effortless ease.

A Enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Cien Sensitive ASB.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.😎

PS:..If your wondering about the aftershave bottle?. Yes it is skew whiff...Your not having a David Icke experience.

Sept Stirling Thu 23 SR SOTD
Soap Stirling Boat Drinks
Brush Yaqi 24mm Green Mink
Razor Henkels Friodur 472
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Lemon Chill + Stirling Iced Pineapple
A wonderfully happy scent from this soap. The lather is just so creamy and very slick...
Reached my 70th SR shave with this razor. Very enjoyable session. The razor's edge was as smooth and comfortable in 3passes without any issues for a mixed dfs/ccs/sas result. Aftershaves were awesome!
20210923_145911.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
7A51BB6D-C3E7-4A10-9DDF-8CE9C797E270.jpeg

1) Great Britain: Brush Simpson Trafalgar T3.
2) Turkey: Soap Arko Shave Stick grated into a puck.
3) Poland: Razor Gillette Blue 3 Disposable.
4) France: Alum Block Osma.
5) Germany: Aftershave Balm Nivea Men Sensitive Skin and Stubble Balm.
6) Spain: Cologne Nautica Blue Cologne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom