SOTD "FREE WEEK" September 14th - September 20th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vector
Kai Mild
QED
Sebum Tonka
IMG_6989.jpg

Summer is really trying to hang on. Cool mornings, but the warm up will be just a bit warm for me. So, based on that, I went with a nice cool shave to start the day.

Razor: Ming Shi 2000s [4]
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (3)
Brush: Crabtree and Evelyn Pure Badger
Soap: CBL Premium Iron Throne
Splash: Barbasol Pacific Rush
Balm: DC Ice Cold

full

img_9372d53b-d3e1-4e5c-8c87-ff52ef18673e.jpg

SOTD

Razor: Gillette Slim Adjustable
Blade: Big Ben Super Stainless
Brush: Starcraft 24mm Roswell Hybrid Brush
Pre-Shave: Proraso Pre-Shave
Lather: Stirling Bergamot Lavender
Aftershave: Proraso Eucalyptus and Menthol
Additional Care:
Alum Block
cold water splash
Thayers Witch Hazel Cucumber Toner
English Laundry Oxford Blue
Neutrogena Men Face Scrub
Nivea Men Original Post-Shave Balm

Tuesd collage 2.jpg

The second soap I will be using this week is Lakewood Smokeberry. The brush today is the first B&B Essential Boar brush. The razor is my favorite slant: ATT S-1 with a Personna Med Prep blade: a great combo. The aftershave is Thayers Rose Petal WH and Clubman. After a shower some TOBS Sandalwood cologne.

Sept. 14, 2020 - Incredible Icarus
Can't go wrong with Chaipre in Icarus. I find icarus quite easy to use as it's a base I'm used to: takes a little longer to load (as it's a harder puck) but when loaded with enough water, it lathers up very quickly and forms a thick, smooth lather. I personally prefer it over milksteak. Anyway, great shave today as the scent here is one of my favourites.

RFB is was good today - I wasn't as conscious about the open comb feel while shaving. I think I'm getting used to it. Overall, great shave.

Panda is a nice scent - the initial blast of apple goes away quickly leaving a 'softer' scent that smells like a green scent to me - light and not overpowering. It's a good one but not my fav from the zoologist set I have.

Have a great Tuesday folks!

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom