Rudy Vey Envy White
Filarmonica 13 Doble Temple
Tony Miller Notovan
Proraso AS
proxy.php

Veterans Day 11-11
proxy.php

Mystic Water~~Paladin~~Mühle/Weber~~Feather~~ck one
Thank you to every brave man and woman who have ever put on the uniform and served our country.

D60A23D1-35D8-4A19-8077-BB11CE80C669.jpeg

Happy premier league Sunday! Let’s go Gunners!!!!!!

Soap: Williams mug puck soap
Blade: lord Big Ben (1)
Razor: Gillette Super speed
Brush: Simpson special
Aftershave: proraso white balm

Shaves of the Week

Sunday.
Prep: Hot towel
Pre shave: Prep
Razor: ‘The Rock’ (Rockwell 6S – #3)
Blade: Gillette Bleue Extra
Brush: The 'Americana' (Shavemac 24/48 D01 2 Band)
Soap: Declaration Grooming 'Santal Auster'
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Chatillon Lux: Santal Auster Post-Shave Salve
Fragrance: Montale Red Vetyver

EVERYTHING about that shave, can be summed up in one word... SUBLIME!

Monday.
Razor: Weber ARC
Blade: Wizamet Polsilver
Brush: 'Jade' (Rooney Heritage 2XL Jade)
Soap: Chiseled Face: Sherlock
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Chatillon Lux: Bon Vivant Post Shave Toner

1st outing with a fresh Wizamet Polsilver.. a bit harsh to start with, but man, does it settle down to give a stellar shave.... hell yeah!

Thursday.
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
Brush: 'Da Vinci' ( Rod Neep CS-1 "Forest Flame" 30mm Extra Dense Silvertip )
Soap: Super Smooth V2 test sample
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / RazoRock Aftershave Wax

I was a bit surprised when the unscented V2 test sample came through the post, but seeing that I was due a shave, I thought 'why not'! So, my thoughts.. the lather was ample, lush, and surprisingly light... slickness was to be expected, with no problems, but the post shave was very good... skin looked, and felt very healthy, even though there was a bit of redness in a couple of spots, due to 'new blade harshness', the skin soon settled down with no problems.. Overall, it does exactly what it says on the tin, but I just wish that it had more of a WOW factor..

752A13BC-9619-4CBE-9102-044224F0E091.jpeg

I’m amazed that I can get a fantastic BBS shave with a $5 synthetic brush, $3 sample of soap and a $23 Merkur Original razor that is just as good as I can get with my $180 Paladin Boar, $65 McD soap and $60 Razorock Gamechanger.

proxy.php

Excelente estreno de éste jabón Canadiense con aroma realmente a barberia antigua mas que a cerveza,una gran espuma deslizante, hidratante y muy densa. 100 % recomendado.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: KING COBRA
Blade: FEATHER Profesional Super
Brush: SHAVEMAC 22709 Finest Badger 22 X 53 mango marfil
Lather: FILSLADE jabón a la cerveza
Aftershave: VITOS by Susan Darnell Calvin Klein
Additional Care:
MYRSOL emulsión​

11/11/18
Martin de Candre
Plisson pour L'Occitane
11/16 Opinel
Tony Miller 3" Premium Fast Bridle Strop
RazoRock Alum Stick
Nivea Post Shave Balm
Nautica "Blue"
SOTD11-11-18.jpg

Sapone ed aftershave OSP Pompelmo&Mentolo
Straight Friodur 14 8/8
Pennello Silvertip PantaRei
Ciotola PantaRei Chagall
proxy.php

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

SDC13114.JPG

Pre-shave: Stirling Mentholated Pre-shave Soap
Razor: Stahly Live Blade Head on Timor Stainless Handle
Blade: Super-Max Blue Diamond Titanium
Brush: Rubberset 400 with PAA Aluminum Switchback Top Cap loaded with Omega S-Brush Pro S10108 Synthetic
Soap: RazoRock P.160
Aftershave: T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel followed by RazoRock "Blue Barbershop"

-- Sammy

The Club | Signature
Leo Frilot Tru-Stone Copper Matrix | AP Shave Co. SynBad 30mm
The New Improved Schick Injector Razor | Personna 74

proxy.php

It would appear The Club brand has hit its stride as evidenced by settling down to an in-house tallow and goat milk base that's easily competitive on the highest level along with a diverse offering of unapologetically bold fragrances. Previously, El Gaucho had been my favorite fragrance from The Club, but aptly named Signature has taken the mantle. This is likely to be the flagship, signature fragrance of the The Club. With a relatively common and simple profile including bourbon, tobacco, and sandalwood, Signature is anything but mundane. The bourbon is front-row and accurate, while the tobacco is equally present. The blend offers up a liquor-sweet but natural, non-sugary accord that's mitigated by a weighty and creamy sandalwood. This is all highlighted by a faint suggestion of smoke. The splash allows the tobacco to shine a bit more than that of the soap, but both notes remain solid for a good two to three hours before relenting to the sandalwood dry down. A hint of nondescript spice trails off around the five hour mark. Despite all its bravado, Signature manages to stay in check sort of like a slightly matured (or medicated) Andrew Dice Clay. You can probably get away with wearing this in formal or reserved settings, but to be safe, you might consider wearing a simple sandalwood fragrance to push this into the elegant realm. Signature does a fine job wrapping up the model of The Club, representing a brazen yet gentlemanly presence and having a good time doing it.

The Club | Signature
Leo Frilot Tru-Stone Copper Matrix | AP Shave Co. SynBad 30mm
The New Improved Schick Injector Razor | Personna 74

proxy.php

It would appear The Club brand has hit its stride as evidenced by settling down to an in-house tallow and goat milk base that's easily competitive on the highest level along with a diverse offering of unapologetically bold fragrances. Previously, El Gaucho had been my favorite fragrance from The Club, but aptly named Signature has taken the mantle. This is likely to be the flagship, signature fragrance of the The Club. With a relatively common and simple profile including bourbon, tobacco, and sandalwood, Signature is anything but mundane. The bourbon is front-row and accurate, while the tobacco is equally present. The blend offers up a liquor-sweet but natural, non-sugary accord that's mitigated by a weighty and creamy sandalwood. This is all highlighted by a faint suggestion of smoke. The splash allows the tobacco to shine a bit more than that of the soap, but both notes remain solid for a good two to three hours before relenting to the sandalwood dry down. A hint of nondescript spice trails off around the five hour mark. Despite all its bravado, Signature manages to stay in check sort of like a slightly matured (or medicated) Andrew Dice Clay. You can probably get away with wearing this in formal or reserved settings, but to be safe, you might consider wearing a simple sandalwood fragrance to push this into the elegant realm. Signature does a fine job wrapping up the model of The Club, representing a brazen yet gentlemanly presence and having a good time doing it.

Great review - wonderful photo - as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom