Preshave Prep: Hot shower with Mitchell’s Wool Fat bath soap
Preshave: Proraso White Preshave
Bowl/Scuttle: Savanah Shave Scuttle
Brush: Razorock 400 Aluminum Handle Plissoft knot
Soap/Cream: Stirling Sheep
Razor: Rockwell 6S with the 4 plate
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless shave 12
Aftershave: Cold water rinse & Bosomo Alum Block
Aftershave Treatment: Leftover Stirling lather, Cold water rinse, Hyaluronic acid, Nivea Aftershave Balm, First Aid Moisturizer
EDT: Kouros
Results: a couple of weepers, but otherwise a nice smooth shave. The Stirling Sheep just does not give the slickness that The Fat does. Possibly I’m not lathering it right, but it looks right on my face.

A creamy and menthol monday with the GameChanger .68 plate series for the tool of choice.

Prep: Hot Shower and Bloom/Lather Building Water
Cream: Williams Refresh
Razor: RazoRock GC .68 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Kai (2)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
Brush: Zenith Soft Synthetic
AS: Williams Aqua Velva (Eur)
ASB: Williams ASB (Eur)
Squirted some cream into the bottom of my Captains Choice Heavy Copper, filled the VdH bowl with Hot water, wet the brush, and built the lather you see below. Whipped right up.

Not a bad shave. Wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't bad. Pretty sure it would have been better if I didn't feel like I was in such a rush. Then again, you can't pick and choose your circumstances all of the time.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
Had no idea Pinaud made Clubman in more than two scents!

View attachment 1187172
SOTD THURSDAY, THANKSGIVING MORNING, NOVEMBER 26, 2020

Although it was a bit overcast, my shave this morning was exemplary! The 5/8 Puma 88 Special never lets me down. The Ronson Safety razor loaded with a Schick Proline B-20 also delivered the goods. I feel clean, cool, velveteen smooth and refreshed. Our Thanksgiving meal in these plague times is being hosted by my oldest son, Ben. It’s a much smaller meal this year. Ben’s oldest daughter, Jennifer, will never be joining our Thanksgiving table again. She was killed by a drunk driver three months ago, but her sweet daughter, Lily Ellen, my first great granddaughter will. Despite all that we have much to be thankful for. My second oldest son, Sam, is a first responder who survived Covid, and thankfully all my other children and grandchildren are healthy and safe, although not joining us at table this year due to my and SWMBO’s immunocompromised selves. So zoom it will be. Happy Thanksgiving to all my shave brothers and sisters.

RAZOR: Puma 88 Special 5/8 (Mug), Ronson Safety Razor (Dome)
BLADE: Schick Proline B-20 Injector
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a scrub with Argan Oil
BRUSH: Sapele/Resin Handled Pro48 Boar
SOAP: Mitchell’s Wool Fat
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash with brush squeezings followed by Humphreys Lilac WH and Osage Rub. Finished with Pre de Provence Bergamot & ThymeBalm.

I'm so sorry to hear that; I think it's great that you can still keep that perspective though. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.

Thursday, 11/26

20201126_200632.jpg

Razor - Executive Shaving Outlaw
Blade - Gillette Silver Blue
Brush - Wild West Brushworks 24mm Declaration B5
Soap - Soap Commander Thanksliving
A/S - Soap Commander Passion splash

What a scent. I love it. The brush, uber soft and a joy to use, gave me a great lather and I was just loving the whole shave with this aroma. The splash paired well with it. Soft, smooth, and a nice holiday was had. All the best to you and your families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom