:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga C-3 22/49 Finest Mistura
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Worlds Finest Safety Razor
Blade: BiC Chrome Platinum (4)
ASL: Clubman VIBR

WFSR Shave 24:
Believe it or not... an excellent shave, :laugh:
especially after yesterday's (non WFSR) shave (HERE :devil:).

Cold Water Shave 5:
I've done a little bit of tweaking. At the end of my cold water shave (instead of having everything cold) I pour a sinkful of warm water to clean my gear.
Very nice (little things :letterk1:).

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Saturday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Fatip Slant OC
Blade: Personna Reds (D6)
Brush: Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 3 Step 26mm Synthetic
Bowl: Castle Shave 4 1/4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: Grooming Dept Rain Forest
Shave Soap: Grooming Dept Boomer
Balm: Organic Shea Butter
Aftershave: Folsom Shambala

Black Friday shave

16BBAE81-4700-4623-84E4-619C90D75B52.jpeg

Prep: Neutrogena Razor Defense face scrub
Soap: Stirling Weekend in Malibu
Brush: EJ Silvertip Badger
Razor: Wilkinson Sword TTO, shave #1
Blade: Astra SP (#3)

Easy two-pass DFS for the first use of the Wilkinson Sword TTO. The main thing I noticed, apart from the comfort, was the length of the handle, which is the longest I've used so far. Not bad, but just different and I naturally found some new grip positions.

Hope everyone found bargains today!

Sat 28 SOTD with new FOCS & AS!
Soap
The Goodfellas Smile Abysso
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Fatip OC Slant 1st Use
Blade Pro 500 Platinum 3rd
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Special Thayers + Hyaluronic
The Goodfellas Smile Abysso AS
Wonderful soap...the lather was so slick I drop the brush...hahaha. Really nice scent too.
1st use of the FOCS with the blade was good. Razor & blade doesn't seem to have alignment issues. It was smooth and comfortable for 3+1passes without any issues. I can feel the blade was clamped tightly without any possibilities of chattering. This is the type of razors that can be on auto-cruise. Really easy to use. The handle is abit slippery. Finish on the razor not the best. However, it was an enjoyable good shave with mostly bbs to dfs result. Post & aftershaves was awesome. The matching AS was great!!
Rating 10/10!!
20201128_115255.jpg

SOTD : 28th November 2020.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.

Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)

Bowl Lather.

Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.

Lather : The Body Shop ~Maca Root & Aloe Shaving Cream.

Blade: Euromax Platinum half blade. (1)

Razor: Yaqi Katana.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./Pashana ASL./Baylis & Harding ~ Sandalwood & Amber ASB./Oud 24 Hours EDP.

Greetings,

Another new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend.

Carrying on with the Katana SE razor/Euromax Platinum half blade duo for another week after the comfortable shaves that i had last week.

I haven't used the Rainbow Brown synthetic (Faux Horse) for a while it works wonderfully with either soap or cream 'as do all my yaqi synthetics', whipping up a lather in no time... I now have three yaqi synthetic brushes and each one has it's own character, the Rainbow Brown synthetic (Faux Horse) was a christmas present from my siblings last year bought purely because they liked the rainbow handle.

On first appearance i thought it was too big? and was going to be a lather monster? both of which was the complete opposite to my doubting thoughts. The brush holds the lather wonderfully and has a lovely 'face feel' very like my natural horsehair brushes and isn't awkward or feels too big to use for me after a few shaves it quickly became be a firm favourite in my brush rotation...It doesn't just look good, overall it's a fantastic brush...A superb addition to my humble synthetic shaving brush collection.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a few generous squirts of Oud 24 Hours EDP to the pulse points.

My face is feeling super smooth and smelling like a real ladies man.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

Christmas Season keeps going. I went with Cella. For me it is a Christmas scent, but for others it might not.

Prep: Hot Shower and Bloom/Lather Building Water
Soap: Cella
Razor: Blackland Blackbird Brass (OC and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
Blade: Nacet (1)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (1)
Brush: Zenith Boar
AS: Cella
ASB: Captain's Choice 45th Parallel
EdC: Polo Supreme Oud

The lather was creamy and slick, as it should be. Just wonderful.

We all know what Cella smells like. It smells like my mother's baking at this time of year. I hope everyone's Holiday Season is going great.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom