Blade: Personna PTFE Stainless Gem
Brush: Zenith 31mm Boar
Soap: Shannon's Lavender Lemongrass
Aftershave: Shannon's Lavender Lemongrass
0510212105~2.jpg

SOTD : 11th May 2021.

95.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Synthetic.
Face Lather.
Lather: Kent Luxury Shaving Soap.
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless. (D3)
Razor: Parker 24c.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals, Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Nivea Men ~ Sensitive Cooling PSB. /Brut Sport Style ASL.

Greetings,

Out of the four DE open comb razors i own and have shaved with the The Parker 24C i find the mildest yet efficient enough to give a close comfortable acceptable shave... Open comb razors have a reputation of been aggressive, they can be, but any razor can, which can be misleading to someone who has yet to shave with one i find them very smooth & efficient and match up really well with most DE blades, the only thing which i find you have to do with the parker 24C as with all the parker razors i own ,is to apply a steeper shaving angle to get the best shaving results.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Brut Sport Style ASL.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
D2ADC447-CEF2-4511-AAA9-99EBD0092C78.jpeg

1) Italy: Brush Omega 10777.
2) Italy: Shaving Cream Figaro Shaving Cream.
3) Multinational: Razor Gillette SkinGuard. Cartridge made in Germany, Handle made in Poland and assembled in Poland.
4) France: Alum Block Osma.
5) Germany: Aftershave Lotion Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion.
6) USA: Cologne Jovan Musk Cologne.

Thuesday, May 11, 2021.

Flöid pre-shave oil. Mitchell's Wool Fat, shaving soap. Maseto Captain, 26 mm. High-end Vegan Silvertip Synthetic Shaving. Filarmonica 14, Doble Temple. Proraso: green eucalipto e mentolo, lotion aftershave & Crema liquida dopo barba, tè verde e avena. Lalique pour homme, EdT

proxy.php

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Brush: 20mm silvertip
Soap: la shaving woody lavender
Razor: No. 16 Gillette Aristocrat
Blades: Czechoslovakian-made Astra Superior Stainless for the left side of my face and Russian-made Astra Superior Stainless for the right
After: Avon leather
top shave outta this comboView attachment 1264885
That's a great looking brush! (Nice photo, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom