Not open for further replies.
Wednesday, 4/1:

20200401_095506.jpg

Razor - Razorock Game Changer 0.84-P
Blade - Astra SP
Brush - WCS blue honeycomb 26mm tuxedo
Cream - WSP Barbershop
A/S - Proraso Blue

Trying out a new cream today; this stuff is great! I took a little too much, but once I dialed it in, it developed into a yogurt-y, glistening lather that went on nice and thick. There was great glide, decent residual slickness, and good cushion. The scent to me wasn't a barbershop in the vein of the powdery/leathery/musty types, which I like, but was more of a cologne-y/hair product type scent that I also enjoyed. This is good stuff though; makes a terrific lather, and I don't usually see this much shine from a cream. The razor did its usual thing, cruising along to give a fantastic close, irritation-free shave. Love it.

220D9CCE-FC13-4C48-A03E-C0A8879B08DA.jpeg

4/1/20 - “Travel Shaving”
Newborn delivered last night, not allowed to leave the hospital until we are discharged, so some creature comforts can make the stay more pleasant.

Weber Polished Head
Feather blade
Semogue 620 Boar
Proraso Red Cream
Reuzel Wood and Spice Aftershave

I love the Feather blades in this razor head, very smooth shave, currently on the 4th shave with this blade. Maybe 2 more before noticeable degradation of performance is felt.

But, as of late, I’ve found the Reuzel aftershave in Wood and Spice flavor pairs perfectly with Proraso Red While I await a new bottle of Proraso A/S.

[IMG]

Razor: Cobra Classic
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild (D3)
Brush: Grizzly Bay w Oumo SHD Manchuria 27mm
Bowl: Corbell Pedestal Bowl 4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave: Butter: Chatillon Lux Lavender
Shave Soap: Grooming Dept Lavender
Butter: Organic Shea Butter Lavender
Aftershave: Chatillon Lux Pure Lavender Toner

View attachment 1081306
4/1/20 - “Travel Shaving”
Newborn delivered last night, not allowed to leave the hospital until we are discharged, so some creature comforts can make the stay more pleasant.

Weber Polished Head
Feather blade
Semogue 620 Boar
Proraso Red Cream
Reuzel Wood and Spice Aftershave

I love the Feather blades in this razor head, very smooth shave, currently on the 4th shave with this blade. Maybe 2 more before noticeable degradation of performance is felt.

But, as of late, I’ve found the Reuzel aftershave in Wood and Spice flavor pairs perfectly with Proraso Red While I await a new bottle of Proraso A/S.

Congratulations!

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Wednesday, 4/1:

View attachment 1081299

Razor - Razorock Game Changer 0.84-P
Blade - Astra SP
Brush - WCS blue honeycomb 26mm tuxedo
Cream - WSP Barbershop
A/S - Proraso Blue

Trying out a new cream today; this stuff is great! I took a little too much, but once I dialed it in, it developed into a yogurt-y, glistening lather that went on nice and thick. There was great glide, decent residual slickness, and good cushion. The scent to me wasn't a barbershop in the vein of the powdery/leathery/musty types, which I like, but was more of a cologne-y/hair product type scent that I also enjoyed. This is good stuff though; makes a terrific lather, and I don't usually see this much shine from a cream. The razor did its usual thing, cruising along to give a fantastic close, irritation-free shave. Love it.
Your honeycomb brush looks way better than the photos WCS posts. Now I'll have to buy one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom