Cream Suezbana Aloe Lavender
Bowl Turkish Copper
Brush Omega Boar
Razor Yaqi DLC
Blade Gillette Winner 3rd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Cold Water + Thayers Rose
Proraso Green Balm + Aloe Gel
Great lather from brush & bowl. Thick & slick. Nice lavender scent throughout the session. Shave with razor and blade was very good. Smooth and sharpish. No tug nor pull. 3pass enough. ATG, XTG/ATG & ATG. 2 weepers though. Postshave with ice water was terrific! No irritation at all. BBS result today but rating 9.5/10 due to weepers.
20200323_111020.jpg

20200323_113115.jpg

Happy Monday and sincerely wherever you are I hope you and yours are safe. The Timeless Bronze OC.78 is a very pretty razor but it is a killer of stubble. Since I had a few days growth I grabbed it today. What a flamethrower of a razor. Loaded up with a Personna Lab Blue.

Another shave and another CBL soap...hang on tight, I got lots! Today we went with Outlaw! A perfect match to Stetson! Oh yeah! Which of course I happen to have a bottle of.

Lovely two pass shave. No need for more than that with this little beasty of a razor. Smooth as silk. Stetson AS and a spritz of Bvlgari Man. Outlaw indeed, best smelling one North of the Pecos....waaaaaaaay North!

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Timeless Bronze OC .78
Blade: Personna Lab Blue
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo - Sagrada Familia
Lather: CBL Outlaw
Aftershave: Stetson Original
Additional Care:
B.I.G. Co. Alum Block
Bvlgari Man
425FD902-BADF-4C02-96B4-A73ED767893D.jpeg

Monday, 3/23:

20200323_125638.jpg

SOTD:
Razor - Timeless SS 0.95 open comb
Blade - Gillette 7 O'clock Green
Brush - Pennello Cavallo resin/horn 24mm HD silvertip
Cream - WCS Fougere
A/S - Proraso Cypress and Vetiver balm

An "all-green" shave today (even the blade by happy accident), and the razor really delivered. This blade is new to me, and it seemed pretty smooth and fairly sharp. The blade and razor teamed up to deliver a terrifically close shave with no irritation/redness/weepers. I liked this almost as much as the Astra. My face feels awesome, and I'm really looking forward to using the Timeless again tomorrow. Keep safe and enjoy your shaves, gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom