Status
Not open for further replies.
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89 Head on a
Weber Bulldog 3" Handle,
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Brush: Semogue 830 Boar, 23mm

Soap: Huntlee Master Lather,Sweet Tobacco,
Small dollop of coconut oil

PAA Awesome Sauce (PAA's take on Proraso green w/more menthol)

Have a great day everyone [emoji106]
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Shave 1.jpg

Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Facial Soap
Soap/Cream
Captain’s Choice Sandalwood Shaving Cream
Brush
Paladin Lotus
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Med Prep
Aftershave
Thayers WH & PAA Mysterium Serum
Fragrance
Jimmy Choo Man Intense
Rating
10/10.
Comments
Back to my soap and cream rotation. Today the Paladin Lotus did a great job in making lather. The Wolfman and Med Prep is turning out to be a wonderful combo. Add the PAA Mysterium Serum to the mix and I had a great shave. Only superlatives today!!

1F72EEE3-2434-423A-B7E3-DF1AAB9DAC63.png

Soap: PAA Han Polo
Brush: PAA Green Ray
Razor: Gillette Heritage
Blade: Tiger
Aftershave: PAA Han Polo

used up my last swirl of soap today, I liked the scent and the performance of this PAA soap and I have a feeling there will be another container headed my way, not in this scent but something “fresh and clean”

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Wed, June 9th 2021

Razor: Razorock 2nd Gen Lupo.72- Mfg 2021> excellent mid range, well built with great design, 316 Stainless steel construction, easy to load and unload blades. I receive usually excellent results, might be a good daily driver for some folks.
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson sword salon (1) excellent blade sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity. Low cost blade from what I recall.
Soap: Speick, nice spicy scent with excellent lather qualities + triple milled.
Brush: Yaqi Chianti's 24mm synthetic, Excellent lather generator, heavenly cloud like soft tips, gentle scrub + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock King Louis Lavender with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:excellent shave with my RR Lupo 72+ Gillette Wilkinson sword blade.
DE SOTD, Wed, June 9th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Wednesday
Pre-shave: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser /Tomb 45 Shave Gel
Razor: Gillette Super Adjustable
Blade: Voskhod
Brush: Shea Moisture Black Badger
Soap: L'Occitane Cade
Aftershave: Alum/Thayer’s Cucumber Witch Hazel/Vi-Jon Spice
Balm: Port Products Balancing Daily Moisturizer

Flat-Bottom Tech-Prismatic (Feather), Shake Sharp (Treet Plat + Kai). The FBT is more fun with the Prismatic cap but still pretty mild. As an experiment with the Shake Sharp I combined the widest DE blade, the Kai (bottom), with the narrow Treet Plat (top), separating the two edges by that additional differential. Certainly didn't hurt.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Razor: AutoStrop Valet VC3 (1935-1940?) Gold Wash
Blade: Feather Seikan FAS-10 Carbon (8)
Brush: Henri et Victoria: Karma (synthetic) 25mm
Pre-Shave: Innisfree - Green Tea Foam Cleanser
Lather: Henri et Victoria - Deuce
Aftershave: Henri et Victoria - Deuce (Splash)

E05D3F1E-B5D0-43C8-8344-0142C9D8DC47.jpeg

Thanks Carbon…but I have to keep moving on.
Today I had to do some catching up on my free samples that have been building up. I’ve never had anything other than great experiences with Henri et Victoria soaps and aftershaves. For those that don’t like their scents too strong, Deuce is a very mild, gently lemony scent. It sounds weird to say this, but the soap felt really, really soft on my face. Combine that with softness of the H&V synth brush and I could have painted my face for hours. This was the very first synthetic brush I ever purchased, and it’s still one of my very favourites and will always be in my regular rotation.

This Seikan Carbon blade was an unknown quantity, but it has given me eight fine shaves. I somehow thought today it might not pass muster, but it gave me another close smooth shave with no extra fiddling around. Eight is a good number so I’m going to retire the Seikan while I’m ahead and so I can move on to some other untried blades.

Wednesday, June 2021
Floid oil pre shave. Chiseled face, Zoologist, CIVET, Shaving soap. Thater 4125-3, two bands badger, silvertip bulb, 28x56, Ivory. Henckels, Guillermo Hoppe 14, Solingen. Myrsol: Masaje Antesol & Emulsion. Lalique, Hommage a l'homme voyageur, EdT.

proxy.php

yy
How do you like the Thater bulb?

I love my 4125/4 fan but it is stupid big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom