Yates Precision - H Plate

Kai

Bond SpaceQuest

Bond SpaceQuest

Very good shave, head and face 👍👌

IMG_20210619_172256.jpg

06/19/21 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with Stirling Soap Company Glacial Strawberry Lemonade Bath Soap
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Doppelgänger Green Label Shampoo & Conditioner Bar - Homage to Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements CUBE Mentholated Preshave Soap
The Club Mimosa & Melon Stink Like a Stallion K2 Shaving Soap for VIP Members
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Peregrino - 24mm Roswell (grey) Hybrid Synth Brush
Creative Flame Pottery Stoneware Shaving Scuttle
Blackland Blackbird Open Comb Polished Razor with 85mm Handle
Astra Green Superior Platinum Blade - 1st Shave
Lancaster Razor Works Tangerine Orange Black Sheep Shaving Towel
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block with Rubber Grip Band
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
The Club Mimosa & Melon Stink Like a Stallion Splash & Skin Food for VIP Members
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Galactic Aloe Vera Gel Made with Organic Aloe Vera
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements St Martin's Land Natural Deodorant - Sport Strength​

B IMG_8639D.jpg

20210618_072948.jpg

Razor: Gillette Old Type Shawmut Set
Blade: Astra Superior Stainless
Brush: Simpson Butterscotch Chubby 2 Synthetic
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Noble Otter Noir et Vanille
Aftershave: Shannon's 25th Street Lime splash
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD-L-Y_2021-06-18.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Croap: LEA Mentholated
Razor: RazoRock Lupo 95 GT Special
Blade: Personna Red (2)
ASL: Licorice and Mint SHOCKER (home brew)

A very cool shave. :001_cool:

After Rave @Raven Koenes's "Squadron Dutch Resistance" shaving soap rave... I thought I'd like to try it. But of course, by then, it was sold out everywhere (including the maker). I did a long search and finally settled on Saponificio Bignoli Liquorice & Mint. I kinda wondered why it was taking so long to get to me so I emailed the supplier only to find he was on holiday (till the 21st). There was a notice on his website but I hadn't "noticed" it. :001_rolle

Anyway, not wanting to miss out on the licorice-for-loonies scene, I ordered some licorice fragrance oil which arrived today. I immediately made my new "Licorice and Mint SHOCKER" splash. Post-shave it was a very pleasant SHOCK of instant burn followed by a lengthy freeze. Now, two hours later, the licorice is still very present... and very pleasant.
Rave, yo' da man!:punk: Thank you for your continued subliminal enabling.:letterk1:

And of course, the rest of the team were great too. I love it when a plan comes together. :biggrin:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:
Anything to help Cal, anything to help! :thumbup1:

SOTD-L-G_2021-06-19.jpg

Blade: Personna Red (3)
ASL: Licorice and Mint SHOCKER [home brew]

A super shave. :biggrin:

I have a feeling that every current piece of hardware is a unicorn (at last!). The software is great too, but although I was quite content with only Proraso Red for ages... I'm now quite enjoying a bit of variety. I love the hardware so much that I'm not really interested in changing anything (I wonder how long that'll last :devil:).

SOTD-L-G_2021-06-19.jpg

Blade: Personna Red (3)
ASL: Licorice and Mint SHOCKER [home brew]

A super shave. [emoji3]

I have a feeling that every current piece of hardware is a unicorn (at last!). The software is great too, but although I was quite content with only Proraso Red for ages... I'm now quite enjoying a bit of variety. I love the hardware so much that I'm not really interested in changing anything (I wonder how long that'll last [emoji317]).

I like to change up even if I'm happy with my last shave. Once though I did use only Proraso Red soap, Israeli Personna (red) blades and Merkur 34C for a Month.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Sun 20 SOTD
Soap Stirling Bergamot Lavender
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Mink
Razor Gillette British RFB
Blade Gillette Nacet Stainless 1st
Post & Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Bergamot Lavender + Hyaluronic + TGS Orange Empire
Very nice quality from the soap. Pleasant scent and excellent creamy and slick lather...so good!
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good. Smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a bbs/dfs result. Aftershaves were excellent.
20210620_084823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom