Clubman "Citrus Musk"
George F. Trumper "Lime" Skin Food
Hove "Limes des Buras"
SOTD6-14-18.jpg

Thursday
Prep: Warm Shower-Stirling Island Man
Soap: Proraso White Tub
Razor: Vintage Gillette Fat Boy
Blade: Vintage Wilkinson Sword “Light Brigade” NEW Chromium (21)
Brush: Knotsinyourhead/Whipped Dog Silvertip-20mmx48mm
Aftershave: Fine Platinum

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angles for my beard)

Proraso White Tub today. 20 seconds to load the Knotsinyourhead/Whipped Dog Silvertip brush. Easy, thick, slick, lather. Vintage Wilkinson Sword “Light Brigade” NEW Chromium still in the Gillette Fat Boy. Excellent smooth, close, shave. I finished with Fine Platinum aftershave.

Bob

proxy.php

Nice and gentle again today .

iKon MR SE
Kai pro touch 6th
Kent Infinity
Vintage unknown soap stick

Alovera gel
3P post shave creme
Big splash of UK Brut.

IMG_20180614_135024887_HDR~2.jpg

Wednesday
Prep: Warm Shower-Stirling Scots Pine Sheep
Soap: Bulgari Man in Black
Razor: Vintage Gillette Fat Boy
Blade: Vintage Wilkinson Sword “Light Brigade” NEW Chromium (20)
Brush: John’s Brushes Silvertip-22mmx48mm
Aftershave: Bulgari Man in Black EdT

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angles for my beard)

Bulgari Man in Black today. 20 seconds to load the John’s Brushes Silvertip brush. Easy, thick, slick, lather. Vintage Wilkinson Sword “Light Brigade” NEW Chromium still in the Gillette Fat Boy. Excellent smooth, close, shave. I finished with Bulgari Man in Black EdT.

Bob

proxy.php
Now that is a CLassy shave Bob! Hey - I have Chris Evat doing a ReVamp of my Barbosol Floating head currently, I mentioned the amazing hob he has done with Bob Cat's Razors and he wanted me to tell you "HI" and u was " a total gentleman" - cant wait to see the work he does!!!
peace - JAMIE

Wednesday - June 13, 2018 - SPEICKTACULAR Shave!
  • Back to the Personna Floating head II ( the 2 is the blue version that was advertised for using there Twin Blades, The orginal floating head was black and that came with a single Personna 74 - but the only difference is the colour - there exactly the same - I have both)
  • The Modern Japan Schick Twin blade on 2nd shave - the blades can compete with the vintage twins - there friggin' awesome - shame the cost a lot - but for a "injector head" its worth it for the fix!
  • I am just loving these Razor More and More - I am really dialed into the angle, its not a noisey shave - but boy it sure is efficient! at first you feel like you did not get a really close shave - than a hour later you start rubbing your face - and u cant stop~!!! Petting a dolphin is fun!!!!!!!
  • SPEICK!!!!! cant say more than what has been said - this STICK might be the best shave stick - its so darn slick!! Also - the using the PRE ELECTRIC SHAVE is great for the warm weather when u don't want a oil - nice hidden secret for wet shaving - u dont need to use it for a electrical device - its great with COLD STEEL!
  • SEMOGUE 610 Boar - no surprise - semogues rule the boar world.
Do i need to add the disclaimer of YMMV? Nah ! If you cant get a good shave with this gear - than you need to get a Remington and plug in!!!! Haha

peace - JAMIE!!

Sotd 061418
Imperial Rum By P&B
PantaRei Linea Tradizione horse hair Luxury handmade/painted in Sicily
Drew Dick blade 8/8
Clubman Pinaud aftershave

proxy.php

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
LOVE THIS PHOTO - the brush handle reminds me of my mom's Portuguese pottery and also tile work from the old country --- kick ***$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

2018-06-14

Ikea bowl ¤ Müle Rosegold Silvertip ¤ Mühle Rosegold R89 + Red Personna
Fine American Blend soap ¤ Fine American Blend Aftershave

proxy.php

IMG_0165.jpg

Just got the Razorock Blue Fougere in the mail yesterday along with the AS. It is a pretty soft, pretty big brick, and the only container I had for it was an empty brisket rub tin -- fit the whole 300gm brick perfectly. First impressions -- love the scent, very slick and soft.

Shave King Flubber Green 24mm Timberwolf synthetic brush, Sterling Iced Pineapple soap, Otto Deutsch Hans straight, Proraso green aftershave. Flubber is a portmanteau of "flying rubber," from the old Disney classic movie "The Absent Minded Professor."

Two passes and some touch up. Ok shave, but not outstanding. Still not happy with the Otto straight. It shaves, but should be sharper, like my other razors. Maybe it's a good candidate for my first try at honing?

proxy.php

SOTD, Thursday, June 14th, 2018

Shower at gym + Edge Gel face lather and rinse
Taylor of Old Bond St. Mr. Taylor's shave cream
Truefitt & Hill branded badger brush
Kai folding shavette + Feather Softguard blade
Cool washcloth rinse
Czech & Speake Neroli cologne

proxy.php

SDC12684.JPG

Pre-shave: Black Walnut Oil
Razor: RazoRock Hawk Head on PAA Stainless Bomb Tip Handle
Blade: Kai Captain Sharpblade
Brush: Rubberset 400-4 with Maggard 26mm Brown Synthetic
Soap: "Lavender Creeper" Limited Edition by The Holy Black
Aftershave: T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel followed by Pinaud Clubman Reserve "Gent's Gin"

-- Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom