What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" July 8th - July 14th, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pottery bowl!
How do you like the aluminum Razorock?
Thank you Patti. I bought the bowl at my son's High School from one of the art students during conferences! It works really well. The Switch is an unique experience that was fun to try but i'm afraid for me it was more of a novelty then great shaver. I wound up cutting myself and actually prefer using a real straight for this type of experience. The quality is very good. I will try using it tomorrow in the more traditional DE configuration, but fear the shave will be only OK because the head is rather thick. I also purchased their new Lupo razor which is more practical and traditional. I think that one will be a great shaver.
Steve

Thank you Patti. I bought the bowl at my son's High School from one of the art students during conferences! It works really well. The Switch is an unique experience that was fun to try but i'm afraid for me it was more of a novelty then great shaver. I wound up cutting myself and actually prefer using a real straight for this type of experience. The quality is very good. I will try using it tomorrow in the more traditional DE configuration, but fear the shave will be only OK because the head is rather thick. I also purchased their new Lupo razor which is more practical and traditional. I think that one will be a great shaver.
Steve

Thanks, Steve, good to know about the Switch — sorry it didn’t meet your expectations.
Look forward to your thoughts on the Lupo. Got one headed this way.

Steve
Really nice to read that your bowl is from high school. It looks great and is very nice way to support your local teens!

Greetings from Santa Rosa, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom