Mon 27 SOTD
Soap Stirling Executive Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake Badger
Razor Parker Semi Slant
Blade Derby Usta 4th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Clubman GentsGin
Outstanding scent in this soap. Lather was great...creamy and slick enough. Brush is excellent on face & especially the handle feels good in the hand.
Shave with the slant paired with the blade was sharpish, quite smooth and in general comfortable. Not as comfortable as the German 37 though. Somehow this Slant feels more aggressive...more blade feel around the lips area. 3+1 multiple passes for between bbs & dfs result. Noticed 2-3 creepers later
Icy water rinse followed by cooling Thayers then Hyaluronic and GentsGin. 9/10
20200727_001226.jpg

20200727_120519.jpg

Monday's shave 2.jpg

Another day using Mallard RC soap. I plan on using this soap sample until it is used up. The brush today is AP Shaving tuxedo synthetic. The razor is a Gillette Fat Boy with a Wizamet Super Iridium for its fourth use. The aftershave was Thayers Rose Petal WH and Neutragena Triple Protect. The fragrance was Yves Saint Laurent.

Ive had some fantastic shaves over the last two weeks, used the uncle Jon's pipe smoke for three shaves followed by bundubeard coffee which is now my favourite soap overall, it performs amazingly with the omega 49, especially when face lathering.

I also have two new (for me)bundubeard soaps arriving in a mail call soon, so I'll definitely write a review on those!

Shaves 7,8,9:
Razor: Schick injector
Brush- omega 49
Blade- Shick ultra platinum (7,8,9)
Soap- uncle Jon's pipe smoke
Aftershave Balm- prep

Shaves 10,11,12:
Razor: Schick injector
Brush- omega 49
Blade- Shick ultra platinum (10,11,12)
Soap- bundubeard coffee
Aftershave Balm- prep
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Monday, 7/27 (I'll just put it here for now):

20200727_092918.jpg

Razor - Muhle Rocca R94
Blade - Gillette Silver Blue
Brush - That Darn Rob "Nocturne" 26mm Fanchurian 2-band badger
Soap - Dr. Jon's 13
A/S - OneBlade balm

Ah, terrific. Yeah, this razor is really excellent; it's becoming a real keeper. Even after the super smooth shaves of the last week with the RS-10, it still felt comparably very smooth, and it has really good efficiency. The first pass took most of the stubble off. Great combination with the GSB. A really creamy, great lather with this outstanding scent made the shave a real pleasure. Got very close results in the end-- looking good and feeling good!

Last nights shower shave while tent camping. Not too bad considering I didn’t have a mirror. Apparently I cut my chin though cause my wife told me I had dried blood on it this morning, whoops 😬 🤷‍♂️
Soap: Col. Conk Amber in the travel container
Brush: Omega travel brush 50014
Bowl: Timeless Blue
Razor/Blade: Gillette Mach 3 turbo
A/S: Aqua Velva
F77E73A5-11FE-4A9C-B7A1-9865ACCAB30F.jpeg

It's another "FREE WEEK" ladies and gentlemen.

It's time to be creative.

Please feel free to post any photo, with any gear and any style you chose, or contribute by telling us what you used in your shave, with comments on the shave, if you desire.

Color, B&W, sepia or a photograph with any type of artistic touch you wish is always desired.

HAVE FUN!

(I am just trying to help out, Ron)

Razor: Gem Micromatic Clog Pruf
Blade: Personna GEM PTFE Stainless Steel Blade
Brush: Rick Montalvo Grade A Silvertip Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso Red
Lather: Razorock Mudder Focker
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder
PSX_20200503_145702.jpg

WhatsIs Again:

Brush: DG Jefferson B9B
Razor: Gillette Aristocrat 3rd Gen
Blade: Feather SS (8)
Lather: Barrister and Mann - Behold the Whatsis - Soap
Post Shave: Barrister and Mann - Behold the Whatsis - Aftershave

Switched up to the Aristocrat today (been using the Aristocrat Jr. the past couple shave) - I find this razor a tad smoother than the AJ, despite the having the same razor head.

Feather blade did it's magic once again and I had a very close shave. I find my skin feels a little bit raw during and after the shave but nothing too crazy. I'm glad I'm able to shave with a sharper blade without too much skin irritation - tells me my technique has improved.

Monday is here and it's a rough start - have a great day all!

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom