Check Out Chick
Staff member
6C5572EB-AA06-40DB-906A-ABC8987B29F0.jpeg

1) Italy: Brush Omega 10777.
2) Turkey : Soap Derby Tub.
3) England: Razor Gillette Flare Tip.
4) Japan: Blade Feather.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Australia: Aftershave Balm The Stray Whisker After Balm.
7) Indonesia: Aftershave Lotion Imperial Leather Aftershave Lotion.

D86D4688-6752-42A8-95EB-D11D0CCA67F3.jpeg

Pre Shave - Pink Woolf Oudh & Sandalwood pre shave oil (missed to add it while clicking the picture)
Shaving Soap - Pink Woolf Oceanic Blue
Brush - Edwin Jagger faux tortoise shell synthetic shaving brush
Razor - Parker Variant
Blade - Wilkinson Sword (Made in India) on the 4th use (won’t disagree this was little bumpy during the 2nd pass)
After Shave - Davidoff Cool Water aftershave balm (went extremely well with the mesmerising fragrance of oceanic blue shave soap)

Overall a great 2 pass shave with one extremely minor nick on neckline (told you the blade was acting little bumpy in 2nd pass).

Next shave on Sunday afternoon and cannot wait for that! 😀

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
DSCF0005 - Edited.jpg

Friday‌ ‌07.24.20 ‌SOTD‌
Gillette ‘50 Super-Speed
Gillette‌ ‌Nacet‌ Stainless
APShaveCo. 24MM APLuxury Bulb Summer Handle
Williams‌ ‌Shaving‌ ‌Soap‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌vintage‌ ‌mug‌ ‌
Aqua‌ ‌Velva‌ ‌Aftershave‌ ‌(Spanish‌ ‌Version)‌ ‌by‌ ‌Williams‌

DSCF0008 - Edited.jpg

If you don’t mind me asking, Who makes that bowl? And where did you get it? 🤩

Sure...I bought it years ago off of Etsy, from a vendor called DougSmithPottery. It has always worked out extremely well for me, and I would highly recommend it!

Vr

Matt

Fri 24 SOTD
Soap Ariana & Evans SoCal Hipster Sample 1st Use
Bowl Ceramic
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black Hair Synthetic
Razor Gillette British Rocket HD
Blade BiC Chrome Platinum 2nd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + PAA Cavendish
Another A&A sample soap. Just a pea size and with the brush and bowl, produces a nice thick, creamy and reasonable slickness lather. Good scent too. Can't really recognize it but pleasant.
Too much lather even for 4passes so with the leftovers...keep & see for tomorrow.
Shave with this mild razor paired with blade was very nice. Sharpish, smooth and very comfortable. 3+1 multiple passes with between bbs to dfs result. Due to a nice comfortable razor, made mistake by trying new angle on neck trouble area and suffer a weeper, just to get a closer shave, dang.
Icy cold water rinse followed by chilling Thayers then Hyaluronic and finish off with Cavendish...smell grand. 9/10
20200724_003559.jpg
20200724_135217.jpg

D OC for WTG
C OC for XTG
B OC for Caddie Corner TG

I couldn't pinpoint an exact plate that I love, but I like using them in sets to adjust the aggression with how much stubble I have left. I am a fan of the OC more than the SB.
Wow...!! Terrific...!! I am eyeing the Karve Brass razors and yours looks great. So you changed plates for every passes...now that's a good semi-adjustable option and a very good excuse to spend more time shaving...

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The Friday Bear Shave 🥰
The razor is the "Russian Bear" from
Homelike on loan to me from the nicest guy on the forums 🥰
Fresh Med Prep blade
My oldest brush in my rotation
26mm Maggard 2 Band badger in my first "Quilt" handle .
M&M Kodiak base (bear tallow) soap sample from another Dear friend 🥰
The Captains choice loading bowl and of course the Silver Spoon.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200724080051232_COVER~2.jpg

Frid shave bw.jpg

Friday’s Shave

Today’s shave starts off with GD Mallard RC soap using an Omega Hi Brush, synthetic. The razor is my oldest razor: A Fat Boy I bought when I was 15 years old. The blade is a Wizamet Super Iridium. The aftershave today is Thayers Rose Petal WH and Neutrogena Triple Protect. The fragrance is TOBS Sandalwood Cologne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom