Oscar De La Renta OSCAR eau de toilette
8F700E97-78D9-400C-8C22-4C227818D77A.jpeg

proxy.php

Razor. Feather AS-D2
Blade. Feather (1)
Brush omega hi-brush synth
Soap. Declaration Grooming Massacre of the innocents
Aftershave. Brut

This set up smoothly plowed through with about 3days of grizzle.

The feather AS D2 with a fresh feather blade is my favorite razor//blade combo of any kind. Sublimely smooth shave, it actually feels good while shaving. Ok not the closest combo, but still in DFS BBS territory and wonderful post shave feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOTD - Sunday 17 January 2021

proxy.php

• Safety Razor: Raw Shaving - RS-18
  • Blade: Polsilver - Super Iridium
  • Shaving Brush: Declaration Grooming - The Jefferson Lavender B9A+ - 28mm Fan (Finest Badger)
  • Shaving Soap: Declaration Grooming / Chatillon Lux - Milksteak Champs de Lavande
  • After-Shave: Chatillon Lux - Champs de Lavande - Splash
  • After-Shave: Chatillon Lux - Champs de Lavande - Toner

Arko Sunday Funday. A couple of passes from the Arko puck whipped up in the fine lather bowl, two passes with a Rockwell Model T at 3 1/2 and then about a 1 1/2. A dose of the Prorasso Alum Block and a healthy splash of Arko Fresh.
Glad to see you posting again.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday shave Jan 17th 2021, having a little fun with the New Razorock Lupo .72 2nd Generation razor, Still testing the mid range non threatening easy to use DE razor. Not sure how they engineered this shaving jewel to get great results and still shave with comfort. I thought I would put the razor through some more paces and performed some buffing, also J hooking and of course the Lupo slide :001_smile (Gillette slide) for those who are not familiar with that manoeuvre. The razor passed those manoeuvres with no issues and so to me it is a winner if a person wants a solid mid range easy going razor. I think it could be a daily driver easily for my beard type but only on day 2 of at least 7 consecutive shaves! I could have a grail razor but still would get bored and use some of my many other razors (40 + razors as if I need another one, this will be last one:lol:). I have three Razorock stainless steel razors now and it is just as good or possibly better than the lot, time will tell what I reach for the most.

Razor: Razorock Lupo.72 2nd generation -MFG 2021, excellent mid range with all the charteristic of a good razor head. Easy to handle and manipulate on the face. Smooth and very efficient IMO.
Blade: Gillette Astra SP(2) it is my standard blade for testing and comparing any other blades. Sharp & Smooth priced well also. Good longevity.
Soap: Razorock XXX- great clean scent with excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Razorock Plissoft 24mm- This synthetic is my oldest synthetic brush used and has soft tips with a nice back bone for a scrub & a good lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock XXX with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers =:a17:Excellent shave with new RR Lupo.72 + Gillette Astra SP blade.
Sunday DE shave, Jan 17th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Sunday, 1/17

20210117_110638.jpg

Razor - Rockwell 6S, R5
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Brush - Wolf Whiskers Bishop "Siren's Song" 28mm Declaration B7
Soap - Barrister & Mann First Snow
A/S - Barrister & Mann First Snow

What a smooth blade the Nacet is. Great soap and glide, and the razor was coasting through. My face looks and feels nice, smooth, and clean.

SOTD-Timeless-SSSlim-K_2021-01-17.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Omega 11047 Mixed Midget (2)
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Timeless SSSlim OC [on custom Olive Wood handle] (6)
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome (3)
ASL: Fine Snake Bite

A fine shave. :biggrin:

As my first five shaves with the Timeless have all been 24 hour jobs, I decided to check it with a bit more growth. A five day mini beard... demolished easily. :001_smile

The love has started. The Timeless is eyeing my three DEs on the podium, and I suspect it will be reorganizing them soon. :yesnod:

The Mixed Midget is doing a great job, scritch and all. I'm considering using only it till the scritch has gone (only another ~38 shaves to go then :001_unsur).

The post-shave Snake Bite was a bit of fun, and the chill lasted for a good 15 minutes. The post-shave aroma of mandarins and menthol is kinda strange, but pleasant enough.

Happy Shaves guys. :cornut:

SOTD, Sunday, January 17, 2021

Rating: 4.5 / 5

Razor: Razorock SLOC
Blade: Personna Lab Blue
Brush: Maggard Silver Tip Badger
Pre-Shave: PAA Cube 2.0 Mentholated
Lather: Stirling Deep Blue Sea
Aftershave: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Diver Down Aftershave & Cologne
Additional Care:
Alum Block
Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent (unscented)
cold water splash
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom