Status
Not open for further replies.
Razor-RAW RS10 aggressive
Blade-Astra green
Brush-Paladin
Bowl-hand made
Soap&A/S-Sebum green
IMG_8335.jpg

Sotd it was an amazing,close and smooth shave gents,Very happy that i buyed this Gillette Old type with case and blade bank for only 20 euro,Is an great shaver it gives me smooth and close shaves what i really need as an wtg shaver.I did 2 wtg pass shave as always and razor gaved me close shave without any problem.Gillette 7 o'clock was third use this blades are great very similar to Astra Green for me personally nice sharp and smooth.Cella soap i like it nice smell of marzipan and almond this soap have great sickness and make great lather what every day shaver really need.Omega Proraso brush is amazing i love it it makes always plenty of lather enough for 4 pass shave. At the end i used a real classic Aftershave Brut original love it.After al i am very happy with this shave gents no nicks and cuts i am smooth today.Thank you all for reading and wish you a nice weekend! ✌😎

20210220_110912.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
20210220_095923.jpg

Brush: Vie Long - my first use. Very floppy, but soft and it made a good lather. A nice handle with good weight to it.

Soap: Arko - my first use. Surprisingly good, this lathers well and the scent is oddly comforting. I like scents that remind me of my childhood and this does that. Reminiscent of 1970s industrial cleaning products, or urinal cakes at the school disco. I like this a lot.

Razor: Eclipse Red Ring

Blade: Feather

Aftershave: Denim

C7CD2315-0E1E-4390-8BEC-6D01145E2C2D.jpeg

SOTD SATURDAY MORNING, FEBRUARY 20, 2021

Woke up to a brilliantly blue 22°F day. The garbage pickup reneged for the second time this week requiring me to bundle up like a Nanook of the North to fetch the canisters! My shave checked all the boxes. I really like this Thistle Cut razor. It really holds an edge comparable to the Feather Super blade in my Colonial General. The mug shave was very close and really only required two passes. I have two of these razors and am amazed at the steel in the blades. They really hold a very sharp edge. The dome shave with my favorite AC safety razor was just as close. I feel clean, refreshed and porcelain smooth!

RAZOR: Thistle Cut Co. 5/8, Colonial General V2 AC Safety Razor
BLADE: Feather Super
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a scrub with Argan Oil
BRUSH: Rooney Ebony Pure Badger
SOAP: Mitchell’s Wool Fat
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash with brush squeezings followed by a rinse withHumphreys Lilac WH. Finished with Old Spice Original (Indian Version).

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
20 February, 2021

Brush: H.I.S Synth
Bowl: Captain's Choice Heavy Copper*
Lather: Captain's Choice "Land Ho"
Razor: Hone Type 15
Blade: Silver Star
Balm: CeraVe Moisturizer
Frag: Le Male by Jean-Paul Gaultier
*Maiden voyage for this vessel.
Perfect size, perfect weight.
Made gobs of lather as many have said.
Cannot call it a necessity but it sure
enhances the enjoyment of the experience.

Stay healthy, everyone!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Sat, Feb 20th 2021

Razor: Gillette SS flare tip reg- MFG 1956 B2 4th qtr, mild razor, well built for a TTO, works well with a Kai blade IMO.
Blade: Kai SS (7) Sharp & smooth, great longevity, extra wide.
Soap: Haslinger Schifamilch, mild scent with excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi lucky dice 26 mm Tuxedo knot, Excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, has some back bone, excellent lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock American barber with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS, + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:Excellent shave with my Gillette flare tip with a Kai SS blade.

DE SOTD Sat, Feb 20th 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

SOTD, Saturday, February 20, 2021

Bought a 1957 Red Tip from a seller on Ebay. Good shaver, but a bit beaten up. Just sent it to Razor Emporium for a revamp. I'm excited to see the results.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Gillette Superspeed Red Tip (C-4, 1957)
Blade: Big Ben Super Stainless (1)
Brush: dscosmetic 26mm Carrot Synthetic Knot
Pre-Shave: Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub
Lather: Long Rifle Soap Company Brown Bess
Aftershave: Mennen Skin Bracer
Additional Care:
Alum Block
Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent (unscented)
cold water splash
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom