Sunday December 13, SOTD (head)

IMG-1604.jpg

Razor: Gillette Slim Adjustable @7
Blade: BIC Chrome Platinum (1)
Brush: Yaqi Moka Express 26mm Two Band Badger
Soap: Fine Platinum
After Shave: Razorock Emperor

SOTD, Sunday, December 13, 2020

3017'd the sample of Stirling Deep Blue Sea. Got another puck coming shortly. Of the eight samples I bought from Stirling, this is my favorite. I'm thinking of getting Bleu de Chanel EDT to pair with it. It's such a great scent.

Have a great day, Gentlemen!

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Razorock SLOC
Blade: Astra Superior Platinum (2)
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T2
Pre-Shave: PAA Cube 2.0 Mentholated
Lather: Stirling Deep Blue Sea
Aftershave: Speick After Shave Lotion
Additional Care:
Alum Block
Bulgari Aqua Amara EDT
cold water splash
Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Face Scrub
Thayers Witch Hazel Cucumber Toner
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

IMG_0098.jpeg

Gillette Diplomat + GSB (1) | Simpson Emperor 3 Silvertip | Ethos Succès x2

Birthday shave so it felt appropriate to use a razor made the year I was born. I would like to be in as good shape as this lovely Diplomat — the shave was smooth, comfortable, close and without the slightest drama. Much like me :p Seriously though, this year just making it this far somehow seems like accomplishment enough.

Big" shave
My biggest razor, brush and AS format.
Was waiting to skip a day without shaving to finally shave with the DS cosmetic Z0. Was also using that brush for the 2nd time. This razor was designed to perfectly fit the rule "No pressure, let the weight of the razor do the work". It's big, it's heavy, it's efficient. I'm happy that I've been able to do the 3 passes without any cuts or nicks with an Astra sp. The brush is fantastic and easily release lather, it doesnt stay jammed inside. Havent used Tabac since TabOCtober and when I opened the stick the scent filled the bathroom.
Razor : DS cosmetic Z0
Blade : Astra sp (3)
Brush : Yaqi Moka Badger
PS : Shower
Soap : Tabac stick scooped in a bowl
Cold rinse and Thayers witch Hazel
AS : Tabac
10/10
Stay safe and happy Sunday
IMG_20201213_091343.jpg

IMG_20201213_094127.jpg

[Imagen: img_a3a78489-6da7-4078-b058-c2507d412c6f.jpg]

SOTD 12/13/2020
A sensational cream absurdly forgotten in the drawer, as it is one of the best Sandals I have ever tasted with an exquisite aroma and unbeatable creaminess.

The Palm trees are more than 50 years old and are just as efficient as the most modern ones, they are very smooth.

Una crema sensacional olvidada absurdamente en el cajón, pues es de los mejores Sandalos que he probado con un exquisito aroma y una cremosidad inigualable.

Las Palmeras estas con mas de 50 años son igual de eficientes que las mas actuales,apuran muy suavemente .

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: GOODFELLAS IMPERO Closed Comb mango Ikon Bulldog 90 mm.

Blade: PALMERA Super Inoxidable

Brush: FRANK SHAVING Finest Badger Manchurian 26 x 55 mm crema.

Pre-Shave: Agua caliente

Lather: ART OF SHAVING Sandalwood

Aftershave: EPSILON Scottish Spirit

Additional Care:

MYRSOL emulsión​

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick Shave, Dec 13th 2020

Razor: Schick injector i2 + hydro magic feature-Mfg 1954-57, excellent daily driver, easy to handle and joy to use.
Blade: Personna SS PTFE injector(7) excellent blade, very sharp, great longevity and smooths out nicely, works well in this razor.
Soap: Santa Marie del Fiore "Firenze"- Excellent soap qualities with a great mild vanilla tobacco scent that is worth the effort to use.
Brush: Yaqi Artic sky 24 mm knot- excellent lather creator with heavenly like soft tips with a gentle scrub + good lather painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash my whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave: Razorock American barber with witch Hazel + True Gent balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,CCS + no irritation+ no weepers= :a17:Excellent shave with my Schick injector i2 with a coated Personna.
Sunday Schick Shave, Dec 13th, 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Sunday, 12/13

20201213_123154.jpg

Razor - Global Shave Club Java Espresso
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Brush - Craving Shaving "Woodstock" 26mm Duro
Soap - Declaration Grooming Cuir Et Epices
A/S - APR Fenchurch

The GSC Espresso is really a terrific razor. Smooth, maneuverable, and surprisingly efficient. After an ace lather from the DG, the razor knocked a ton of the stubble down with the first pass. A smooth second pass cleaned it up nicely. Face feels comfortable and very smooth, just how I like it.

SOTD-WFSR-Y_2020-12-13.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga C-3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: Worlds Finest Safety Razor
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (5)
ASL: TFS Kathmandu

A fabulous shave. :biggrin:

The Semogue Mistura 22mm is one terrific brush. I'm so glad Jim @Chan Eil Whiskers twisted my arm suggested it.

The moment I slapped on the ASL, I went dizzy for a couple of seconds. The powerful (to me) mix of the soap and the aftershave scents is pretty heady. Is this the start of a new addiction? :001_unsur :scared: :letterk1: :laugh:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom