Not open for further replies.
Gillette Toggle
Rapira Platinum
Brush-Oumo
Nuavia blu
Neumann 1911+Pro victis
IMG_6909 3.jpg

Sunday Shave vign.jpg

Back to Tabac. Should be the name of a book! The brush was a Paladin Lotus. A 28mm brush that makes great lather. The razor is a gold-tone Aristocrat loaded with a Doco Plat st300 blade. I used Thayers WH and L'Occtaine ASB. I don't know how the Neutrogena snuck in the photo! The frag was TOBS Sandalwood Cologne.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick Shave, Aug 30th 2020

Razor: Schick injector E type Canadian Variant- Mfg 1930's & 40's N.D.Codes. Excellent mid range razor, easy for any part of your face to get at!
Blade: Personna SS PTFE(2) Very sharp blade, smooths out over time & excellent cost per shave if that matters to some.
Soap: Nivea Sensitive skin shave cream, nice mild scent, with good protection.
Brush: Yaqi Tuxedo knot 24mm synthetic"Sagrada Familia" great brush for lather with cloud like soft tip feel. I visited the Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona Spain years back, best thing I did was travel a little before these times came! Things change and not for the better it seems!
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Prep:Cold water rinse after each pass of 3 + any pick ups.
Post shave: Fine fresh Vetiver:001_wub: with witch hazel + a small dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers =:a17:Excellent shave with my Schick injector E type with a Personna injector blade.

Schick Sunday shave,Aug 30th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Razor: Schick B1 Magazine Repeating Razor
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Simpson's Duke 3 Sapphire Special Edition in synthetic
Pre-Shave: Proraso Red
Lather: Art of Shaving Sandalwood Cream
Aftershave: Mennen Skin Bracer
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder

PSX_20200829_083438.jpg

Sunday, 8/30:

20200830_140627.jpg

Razor - Charcoal Goods brass Lvl 2
Blade - Personna Lab Blue
Brush - Semogue Owners Club 24mm boar
Soap - Hawaiian Shaving Co Eucalyptus Lime
A/S - Stirling Eucalyptus Mint

I forgot how good this soap is. Marco's method gave me a ton of creamy, super hydrated lather that has incredible residual slickness. This is really an excellent soap that flies under the radar. The blade was again very smooth, and the shave was excellent.

Last SOTM.

284173D5-3DFC-4B99-BEB6-C04DF82207C7.jpeg

Prep: Shower then hot towel
Brush: Butterscotch Made Rite 750C reknotted with a Shave Forge 20mm 2-band badger
Lather: Proraso green cream
Razor: Schöne
Blade: GSB (3)
Splash: Homemade. 2 parts Everclear to one part witch hazel, eucalyptus oil, spearmint oil, emulsifier, glycerin, and extra menthol. Brrrrr.

10/10 would shave again.

proxy.php

SOTD 08/30/2020

Increíble lo que apura estas Feather Profesional, con barba de varios dias me ha dado un apurado prácticamente perfecto en un sólo pase y algún retoque bajo cuello. La muestra del jabón Extro gentileza de @jap314 sensacional, un aroma exquisito y una suavidad impecable.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: KING COBRA

Blade: FEATHER Professional Super

Brush: SIMPSONS "Chubby 2"Super Badger"

Pre-Shave: L'OCCITANE Cade aceite

Lather: EXTRO COSMESI LE FB "L'antre du rasage"

Aftershave: LE PÉRE LUCIEN tradicional lavanda​

SOTN for Sunday

Razor: Artrazor Cardinal 11/8 with mammoth scales
Brush: MojoHandcrafts hybrid with Maggards black and white synthetic
Soap: Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Aftershave: Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic