IMG_20200810_072921.jpg

Monday, 8/10:

20200810_094450.jpg

Razor - Wolfman WR2 1.15
Blade - Astra SP
Brush - Leonidam "Molten Amber" 28mm HD 2-band badger fan
Cream - Crown Shaving Co
A/S - Stirling Eucalyptus Mint

Another fantastic shave with the Wolfman, and a lovely lathering experience with the brush and cream. Crown is maybe my favorite cream for its performance and scent, a creamy mint with a little eucalyptus that is excellent. It's one of the best performing creams I've used, very slick, dense, and cushiony. Leonidam brushes are typically set at 50mm, but I had this one set at 53mm for a little more splay, and boy is it cushy. I don't think it's truly gelled, but the tips are ridiculously soft, and this monster splays out with ultimate ease while retaining a nice medium backbone. A bit big for my face, but it was a pure joy to use. The Wolfman whisked away all the hair with zero drama, leaving me smooth and refreshed after a cooling blast from the splash. Great start to the week!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
MMMonday, Aug 10th 2020, Good morning to all this Sunny refreshing day.

Razor: Gem Micromatic clog Pruf, Peerless model,17 nib safety bar - Mfg 1945, excellent mid range razor.
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (5) Excellent blade,Very sharp & smooths out over its life span.
Soap: Taylor of old Bond street Sandal wood- One of my favorite scents:001_wub: & has good lather qualities.
Brush: Razorock Noir 400 black synthetic whiskers- Close to a natural boar with soft tips IMO.
Pre-shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave: Proraso red sandal wood:001_wub: with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17: Excellent shave with my Gem Micromatic Clog Pruf.

MMMonday, Aug 10th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves!Stay safe in these times!

Date:- 10 August 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Red & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Declaration Grooming ~ Weinstrasse
Razor/Blade:- EJ 3one6 / Gillette Nacet #12
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (5) / The Stray Whisker Aftershave Balm (Australian made)
Fragrance:- Burberry London for Men
Tonight Tipple:- Maker's Mark 46

Book 19 of 21.
proxy.php
Now you have me reading these! I just finished the first one and I am hooked.

🦈 🦈 🦈 SHARK WEEK 🦈 🦈 🦈

Razor1: Gem Micromatic Gold Flying Wing Guiding Eye
Blade1: Personna GEM PTFE Stainless Steel Blade
Razor2: Timeless Bronze SB
Blade2: Shark Super Chrome
Brush: Rick Montalvo Grade A Silvertip Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso Red
Lather: Razorock Mudder Focker
Aftershave: Gillette Series Cool Wave
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder