What's new

🪒 🪒 🧼 🧼 SOTD - “Favorite Artisans” Theme Week - September 26th, 2022 to October 2nd, 2022 🪒 🪒 🧼 🧼

Status
Not open for further replies.
po8lTzo.jpg

First time with the Simpson T3 and it is great! I like to face lather and it splayed wonderfully. It is pre owned, so perhaps the benefit of a few uses that May have loosened the bristles a bit. But very comfortable, tons of lather, splayed easily. I didn’t have much luck with the T2, but much longer loft on the T3 made a big difference for me.

Oh, and Royal Forest smells amazing.
Tech with 7 o’clock yellow.

Attachments

• 0027869B-9E60-403F-BAD5-C25F3022A6E9.jpeg
    0027869B-9E60-403F-BAD5-C25F3022A6E9.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 9
Sun 2 SOTD
Soap Ach Brito Mogno
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake Band Badger
Razor Gillette RFB
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless 4th
Aftershave Clubman Gents Gin
A delightful session whipping up this beautiful lather from the soap with an excellent brush! The pleasant, refreshing scent + slickness are top quality. Matched nicely by the awesome splash.
A good shave with the razor paired with the blade...could be better, possibly due to the old blade's edge—3passes without issues for a dfs finish
20221002_105257.jpg

SOTD: 2nd October 2022.

2.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Mandarin & Lemongrass Extract Shower Gel.
Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears with Mint Extracts Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 10051.
Face Lather.
Lather: Blue's goat milk Shaving Soap.
Blade: Dorco Prime Platinum. (D2)
Razor: Parker 24C.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /P&G Old Spice Hawkridge ASL. / Creighton's Sensitive PSB.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

The Parker 24C/ Dorco Prime Platinum pairing together wonderfully making a superb combo mowing through my stubble with effortless ease.

I'm really enjoying my focus run with the Dorco Prime Platinum they really work for me.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick-ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Creighton's Sensitive PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. 😉

Stay safe and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. 😎

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
CECC4F17-5FF3-4C96-B9F7-75C5B5FE2A31.jpeg

1) England: Brush Progress Vulfix mixed Badger and Boar.
2) Germany: Shaving Soap Tallow Tabac.
3) China: Razor King C Gillette DE razor.
4) Russia: Razor Blade King C Gillette DE blade.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Australia: Aftershave Balm Natio For Men Calming Aftershave Balm.
7) USA: EDT Vera Wang For Men Cologne.

Sunday, October 2, 2022.

Floïd oil pre shave. Wholly Kaw, Fougère bouquet: Shaving soap, tonner & balm aftershave. Carlos Rufivk CRV, two bands badger 28 mm., faux tortoise. C. Friedr. Kratz & Co., Wald, Solingen, to Antonoi Bofill Vich, cutlery, Barcelona, 14, 7/8, custom scales.

4DCF5AD7-EA1A-4A15-8BB0-8BD1EAC72CB3.jpeg

Shave of Day BB.jpg
Pre
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Face Soap
Soap/Cream
Noble Otter Monarch
Brush
Omega Hi Brush
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Wolfman WR 2 SB 1.05
Blade
Personna Medical Prep
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Every Man Jack
Fragrance
Mont Blanc
Rating
10/10
Comments
I am using my Wolfman today. This is the first time I have used this razor in over two months. In my move to Florida, the Wolfman was wrapped and packed away. It took opening several boxes to find this razor. I loaded it with a Personna Medical Prep blade and went at it. The Omega Syn loaded the soap easily. A nice, close shave. Have a good one, folks.

Sunday
Preshave: Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser / Baxter Beard Line Up Shave Gel
Razor: RazoRock German 37
Blade: Asco Platinum
Brush: EverReady C40
Soap: Fellow Barber Shave Cream
Aftershave: Dickinson’s Hydrating Toner w Rosewater /Alum
Balm: Lab Series Razor Burn Relief Ultra

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday shave, OCtober 3rd 2022

Razor : Yaqi adjustable "The final cut"- excellent adjustable razor, well built and a great Gibbs 1930's design but this razor takes regular standard Gillette blades which is ideal, very enjoyable + affordable for most folks who have or like to shave IMO.
Blade : Gillette Nacet (3), sharp & smooth with excellent longevity.
Soap : Speick stick, nice mild spicy scent with excellent lather qualities. Triple milled and lasts a long time IMO.
Brush : Yaqi Red Zebra 26mm snow Leopard synthetic knot:001_wub:, Excellent lather generator, luxury heavenly cloud like soft tips, gentle splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Razorock XXX with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Excellent shave with my Yaqi TFC with a Gillette Nacet blade.
SOTD October 2 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

2251D087-5B2F-40BE-BFD5-70F0CEEEE08C.jpeg

Prep: Warm water splash
Razor: Eversharp-Schick Injector G1
Soap: P.A.A. Future Fiction
Brush: The Art of Shaving Travel Badger
Aftershave: P.A.A. Diver Down

I'm looking forward to starting Tabactober but being that I'm traveling and not home this weekend I grabbed my injector and some P.A.A samples.

This was my first time using this scent. If you haven't tried it, flat out it's great. It's totally my style.

I did a three-pass shave and finished things off with some Diver Down aftershave. Also my first time using this scent. This one is also fantastic smelling and has a good mentholated kick I really dug. By all means try this one as well.

All in all a nice shave on the road.

Enjoy your shaves gentlemen. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom