What's new

💰 💴 🤑 💎 SOTD - “Fancy Week” March 14th, 2022 to March 20th, 2022 💰 💴 🤑 💎

Status
Not open for further replies.
A81B748F-B32E-46F6-8484-FD786C5F6817.jpeg

TIMELESS TI .95 OC | ASTRA SP | TDR KRYPTONITE | WEINSTRASSE | TAOS BERGAMOT & NEROLI BALM

Superb, indulgent, SE Sunday 3/20 SOTD- two and 1/2 passes for a BBS-, 10-/10 results; my face feels amazing; the only thing that kept this shave from epic status were two quickly disappearing weepers encountered:

Pre-shave- Proraso Pre-shave cream; yesterday's shave was great so I tried it again today
Razor: Schick Type D- this model Schick was the first "regular" handled injector, following the early magazine models and it opens scissor-like for cleaning; I'm not sure if I tried this one before, but after this shave it will get used
Blade: Chinese Schick injector (1) - the yellow package blades; lots of blade feel, but that's likely the razor; blade was sharp and smooth
Brush: Omega Jade boar- always delightful; I've been breaking in an Omega 10108, which for less than $10 is really good, just not as good as the Jade, which IMHO is the best of Omega boars
Soap/Cream: LaToja stick- just felt lime using this today, a fine budget soap
Post: rinse, then some La Toja splash, and finally some Anthony's Logistics ASB- a very indulgent, satisfying post-shave feel

I wish for all of you most satisfying shaves!

PXL_20220320_165437538.jpg

03/20/22 Shave of the Day
Face Wash with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Hotel Cecil Argan Oil Body Soap - Homage to the Original Burma Shave
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Al Fin Conditioning Shampoo Puck
The Club Ariana & Evans Family Soap dedicated to Taylor Alejandro in Kaizen 2e
Wolf Whiskers Blue Train Custom Fluted Bishop TGN 24mm Silvertip Grade A Badger Brush
Creative Flame Pottery Stoneware Shaving Scuttle
Wolfman WR1-DC .61mm Gap Light Blue Anodized Ti Razor with WRH7 Ti Handle
Personna Blue Comfort Coated Blade - 1st Shave
Lancaster Razor Works Lavender Black Sheep Shaving Towel
Phoenix Shaving No Slip Grip Alum Block with Rubber Grip Band
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Alum Block Dry Dock System
Thayers Alcohol Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera
The Club Ariana & Evans Family Aftershave Splash & Skin Food dedicated to Taylor Alejandro
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Epic 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum
Phoenix Shaving Sacré Bleu Natural Deodorant Sport Strength - Limited Edition Homage To Original Aqua Velva!
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Hotel Cecil Epic Mentholated Talc Free Man Powder - Homage To The Original Burma Shave
B IMG_0758.jpg

photostudio_1647734390422.jpg

Razor: Schick G1 4th variant, vermillion handle
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Rudy Vey 2022 B & B Contributor Brush
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Caswell-Massey Newport
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Rose Petal
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

Pre: Cold Water and Proraso White
Razor: Rockwell 6C (R3)
Blade: Personna Platinum (German) (2)
Brush: Mühle STF L
Soap: The Goodfellas Smile Furiah
ASB: Proraso White
AS: The Goodfellas Smile Furiah

Today i do a second Pass XTG on the cheeks and a second WTG pass on my neck. Unfortenately a ATG Pass is not possible for me but i feel great an thats my main point of wet shaving. The Soap is btw the favourite in my den. Great performance and the smell of leather and tobacco. I love it.

I wish you all a nice day.
20220320_182817.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom