What's new

🍺🥤🧃🍸 SOTD - “Beverage Week” April 4th, 2022 to April 10th, 2022 🍺🥤🧃🍸

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Hello B&Bers! This week we are celebrating all things related to Beverages!

I am filling in for our good pal @SharpieB for this Week’s SOTD Theme. This one should be easy for everyone to participate! Show us your beverage flavored soaps, creams and aftershaves! Or just post your SOTD with your favorite beverage. Adult beverages are allowed! Your morning coffee is allowed! And pics with beverage related advertisements and swag are allowed! Use your imagination.

There is lots of beverage related shaving software. If you have some, this is the chance to pull it off the shelf or out of the drawer. Grab some Wickham's Club Cola, or Stirling's Gin and Tonic shave soap. Bring out those beer and coffee scented software products. Have some fun!

I know I will be bringing out The Holy Black's Ramone's Gin Fizz, and The Club's Black Birch Stout sets this week. Lets see what you guys have!

If you don’t have anything themed, post pics of your usual SOTD or just tell us about it.

As always, being creative and having fun IS mandatory but sticking with the theme is NOT mandatory but very strongly encouraged.

Let’s see those beverage related shaves of the day! Thanks!!!

Monday SOTD
DSC05856 (2).jpg

Razor: Wolfman WR2\WRH2
Blade: Feather (D1)
Brush: Omega EVO Synthetic 28mm
Bowl: Supply Provision Marble 4.5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: Holy Black True Grit - Coffee
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Eucalyptus & Spearmint
Shave Soap: Tallow + Steel Baygère
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Tallow + Steel Baygère

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
54B18BC5-4C6E-498A-86DF-8203FFAC6A92.jpeg

1) England: Brush Progress Vulfix mixed Badger and Boar.
2) Italy: Shaving Soap Proraso White Tub.
3) Germany: Razor Merkur Gold Futur.
4) Germany: Razor Blade Wilkinson Sword.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Balm Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm.
7) USA: EDT Calvin Klein Escape for Men Cologne.

SOTD #077/2022
04-Apr-2022

■ Adjustable April ■
20220404_084127-01.jpeg

An AWESOME shave with the Rex Konsul. Really, I can't imagine a better way to start off the new week, shave-wise. All the stars aligned this morning...

2 passes on setting 5 wtg and 2 atg, some buffing on the still efficient enough setting 1. BBS galore, not a faint hint of skin irritation on my sensitive neck. Just lovely.

Wishing all of you a similar experience for your Monday shave!

Cheers!

Mon 4 SOTD
Soap RazoRock XXX
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor Gillette Slim N4
Blade Gillette Super Nacet 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + RazoRock XXX Splash
Epic from the soap! Light but nice scent with a thick creamy and slick lather!!
The shave with this excellent razor when paired with the blade was not that good. The culprit blade was not smooth nor cutting crisply...on setting 9 but was better towards settling 7 and 6. After 3passes managed a dfs/ccs result without weepers nor irritation. The matching aftershave was very nice...
20220404_091706.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
BEVERAGE Themed SOTD:

Aloha Smackdown
... a cheeky way of indicating a strong homage to "Hawaiian Punch". This stuff smells just like it! It brings back floods of childhood memories guzzling this stuff on the playground and with school lunches. PAA has done an amazing job with this one. It is one of my top 3 soaps/aftershaves of all time. The newer version of the Aloha Smackdown Star Jelly is excellent. It is soothing and moisturizing. It doesnt dry the skin like the older tubes of Star Jelly. Overall an excellent shave! The amazing razor and brush dont hurt either!

Custom Leo Frilot Timberwolf
PAA Aloha Smackdown CK-6
Wolfman WR1 .80 OC
Polish Wizamet SI (5)
PAA Aloha Smackdown Star Jelly

2022-04-04 07.37.47.jpg

Monday
Pre-shave: Anthony Glycolic Facial Cleanser /Pinaud Clubman Shave Butter
Razor: Feather AS-D2
Blade: Asco Platinum
Brush: DaVinci 293
Soap: Proraso White