Vulfix 660 Super medium
Nivea Sensitive A/S Balm
Pinaud Clubman

Hello Hurricane Season!

Monday

Razor: Gillette #58
Blade: Aeterna
Brush: Simpson Chubby2 Super
Cream: Coates Rose (Determined to finish this tub this week!)
A/S: ********** a/s milk
Edt: Acqua di Parma

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

An evening shave after a long, nice and sunny week-end...
Started out Josh's month-long soap opera with my beloved Arlington and my new score, a smooth little gold-tech. Tack sa mycket Atte!! :wink:

Here's a "golden picture" of that little beauty.
proxy.php

D.R. HARRIS Arlington ~ Kent BK4 ~ Gillette Gold Ball-end Tech ~ German Pitralon

Wow, that is one SMOOTH little razor, huh!! :eek:
Mind you, the Arlington delivered, as usual... :biggrin1:

Have a nice week!

C_J

proxy.php

Rooney | Mitchell's Wool Fat | Mappin's Shilling Razor | Camaldoli | 444 ASB | Tiffany & Co. For Men

Henry, great shot today!

i can't be the first to request a shot or two of what the rest of that table of razors looks like can I?

i found a sample of the Tiffany "For Men" and wore it all weekend as well as a heavier dose today for work, and believe it to be phenomenal! it's what i imagined and hoped Floris 89 would be, and one of the few "oriental" (though i hate that description) scents that im really drawn to. Thanks for the recommendation!!

Shower
Kyle's prep with KMF
48-50 Aristocrat with astra x2
CO Bigelow
Vulfix 660 Super badger
Georgetown scuttle
Aqua Velva A/S

Last edited:
Henry, great shot today!

i can't be the first to request a shot or two of what the rest of that table of razors looks like can I?

i found a sample of the Tiffany "For Men" and wore it all weekend as well as a heavier dose today for work, and believe it to be phenomenal! it's what i imagined and hoped Floris 89 would be, and one of the few "oriental" (though i hate that description) scents that im really drawn to. Thanks for the recommendation!!

Thank you!!

I think someone else asked for a shot of the table, but I forgot to post it. If the dust between the razors isn't too evident, I will post a picture tonight.

Isn't it surprising that Tiffany's makes such a nice men's cologne?

Monday

Merkur HD / Astra Superior Platinum
Rooney Heritage Alibaba 1
eShave Avocado Oil & Linden Shaving Soap
Moss Scuttle
Aqua Velva Ice Sport A/S

Since I'm participating in the month-long soap shaving event, here's my return to SotD. I'm using this occasion to revisit other razors I own, and to do some solid brush comparisons between my Omega and my Kent BK4.

Gillette Super-Speed "Red Tip" / Personna Red Platinum / Omega 652 Black Badger / Penhaligon's English Fern shaving soap / Dickinson's WH / SCS Lavender Splash AS / Penhaligon's English Fern EdT

I've not visited this particular puck in a while, and it took a little more effort than I expected to get good lather from it. Hopefully a couple more days of working with it should shorten the time it takes to build up the glorious lather that Penhaligon's soaps provide.

Tiffany for Men is an awesome scent and one of my favorites! Much better than the Chanel Pour Monsieur and Guerlain's Habit Rouge

Last edited:
L'Occitane Cade SS
Kent BK4
1949 Gillette Exec with Merkur (D4)
L'Occitane Cade AS

Maître Parfumeur et Gantier Parfum d'Habit

Awesome 1 pass shave today

hello gents.

Today's set-up:

59 Fatboy / Gillette yellow (day 2) / MWF / Thayer's / Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS / Nivea ASB / L'Occitane Vetyver Cologne

Barry

proxy.php

This evening:

Bull Mastiff (NEW head) w. Derby Extra (2)
Laminated bone handle badger brush of unknown quality; quite floppy but not as soft on the face as super badger or silvertip
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Unscented Thayer's Witch Hazel
Proraso ASB

I found the brush on a medieval fair (though there is nothing medieval about it), so far it has shed a gazillion hairs from an already not so dense knot, it did not work well with soap, but I expect better results with cream - the handle is a beauty though. If the knot keeps shedding like that I'll replace it with a Golden Nib one.

Regards.

Jakob

Monday, June 1, 2009

Merkur HD
Personna, Israeli red pack (2nd use)
Shavemac D01
Mama Bear's Aged Spice
T.N. Dickison's Witch Hazel
Shulton Old Spice after shave lotion

BBS in three passes :smile:

Monday:

Irisch Moos SS