What's new

Sorry I haven't been on here the last few days.

Hi all fellow shavers!

I am really sorry. I know I haven't been online for much of the Christmas period; its because work has been so hectic, I've had to work Boxing Day and the two substitute bank holidays, plus finding the time to visit my family inbetween my shifts.

But rest assured. I'll be posting a brand new review tomorrow with the Geo F Trumper coconut shaving soap I got for Christmas. I am very interested to see how it stacks against my existing cream and soap. Unsure what new blade I should try with it so I'll publish a shortlist:

1) Gillette Nacet
2) Feather
3) Wilkinson Sword
4) Gillette Permasharp
5) Bic Chrome

Whichever blade gets the most recommendations in the comments I'll use for my next shave.

All the best.

Jason.

Hi Jason. No need to apologize for your absence, forums are much like an "open house", you come and go as you please. Besides, life does get in the way for everyone.
Look forward to your review of the soap. I won't make any recco for the blade. I don't want to be held accountable.;)

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Merkur 39C “Sledgehammer” — grooming implement of choice for the finest JasonJTs of London and beyond.

Merkur 39C “Sledgehammer” — grooming implement of choice for the finest JasonJTs of London and beyond.
I know its a bit late as I've just saw that message now as I was going through my content but I'm absolutely floored by that kind remark! Stay safe and happy shaves!

Top Bottom