What's new

Sorry I haven’t been on here. Internet problems.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
And my momma ain't never lied to me. I don't think....?

"Nobody ever told me they loved me but my mama, and she coulda been jivin'."

My own late mother took an unholy amount of joy from introducing me to her friends as, "This is my son the doctor, but he's not the kind of doctor that does anybody any good." People wonder where I get it. Not me.

O.H.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
"Nobody ever told me they loved me but my mama, and she coulda been jivin'."

My own late mother took an unholy amount of joy from introducing me to her friends as, "This is my son the doctor, but he's not the kind of doctor that does anybody any good." People wonder where I get it. Not me.

O.H.
You sound like you had a great mother. Or at least one with a great sense of humor. My mom still cracks me up. Going strong at 87. I was blessed with lots of laughter in my home growing up. And I'm still living in the same house all these years. Nearly 60, lots of good memories floating through here....

Thanks to all of you for your replies. It's good to know that I have been missed while I was offline!

To all of my loyal followers; rest assured that I will always be an active member on here! I will continue to post my reviews! Just like my 39c Sledgehammer, my followers will always be treasured!

Jason.

I want to suggest respectfully to all that it's not necessary to explain our periodic absences, or to do excessive talk that is not important to shaving education. Remember we all are busy, and it's a nuisance for most readers to receive "nonessential" emails.

Let's think of "the other guy" who is reading our material. If we want to entertain or to visit, that's fine, but there are other forums better suited to those social activities.

Our goal is to share and to educate useful information about shaving. Putting a sharp razor to our face and throat is a serious undertaking that warrants the exchange of serious talk and advice, rather than lightweight banter.

Top Bottom