What's new

SONY alpha A57 DSLR

I bought my lightsphere used from someone on CL. I think I paid $40 for it. I have used it for a few weddings and some portraits and I like the results. I just saw a knock-off on amazon for $12.99. Since the lightsphere is just a piece of plastic, if I were in the market, I would try the knockoff.

yes I'm thinking that just might buy a copy and see how it goes for now, Thanks for the great info all welcome....

Search for Lambency Dome/cloud. I've got one I can't actually find. It's too small for any of my working flashes. It's not as compact, but my goto modifier is a large softbox.

I've a flashdisk for portability, but needs to go in close for soft light, but it's pocket sized when folded. I do tend to lug around a stand, softbox and AD200 if I've an organised shoot, even if we're moving around a lot.

Search for Lambency Dome/cloud. I've got one I can't actually find. It's too small for any of my working flashes. It's not as compact, but my goto modifier is a large softbox.

Thank you Sir I have bought 2 of those for each flash

It is indeed Ian.

Mow Cop Folly Stock Photos & Mow Cop Folly Stock Images - Alamy

This is the location Andreas and I are working on using as a backdrop!

Sorry Mate I did see it but been mega busy at work, doing long hours to catch up but just enough time to post SOTD and a few other bits. Not forgetting the Gold Dollar Mod contest, but I do love that castle its a stunning place.
Chapinahat Now I have a question for ya if I could ask, what do you think of the Sony A68. Any good as I have chance of one very cheap used once, as the gent at work bought it and gets lost with it. Comes with camera and a 18-55mm Lens.....

The A68 is very much an A77 lite - lacking build and two wheels, but iq is bang up there.

Which reminds me. We got to Mow Cop but not for a workshop.

DSC06474-copy.jpg

@Chapinahat Hi Carl!!! We have 2 new puppy's well with being busy at work, I managed to get a few shots of them yesterday using the A68 with Minolta AF 50mm f1.7 Prime Lens. The one that had fungus on the back lens, but the first shot the f was set to high and she moved before shutter went off...

DSC00563.JPG
DSC00585.JPG
DSC00586.JPG

They are both 14 weeks old brother and sister.

The fall off of focus is always the biggest bonus with a fast lens Ian. Love the bottom two and yeah, I know what subject movement can do!!!

Great shots! Really nailed the focus on the eyes on the last two. Glad the lens cleaned up so well, looks like a fun one to play with! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom