What's new

Sons of "Odds and Ends" PIF

I just did a search for Gem razors because I've never even seen one before.

That thing looks nasty. It's like the French guillotine used to chop the heads off of traitors. Is it even safe to use?

I just did a search for Gem razors because I've never even seen one before.

That thing looks nasty. It's like the French guillotine used to chop the heads off of traitors. Is it even safe to use?

I actually looked up videos on GEM on YouTube and then tried it once. Got a very close shave with no irritation or nicks. So yes, it most definitely can be used.

Hello everyone,

Santa Clause had knocked on my door today and I was more than happy to open. It was very generous PIF and for now on I just tested GEM razor and Captain balm. Now I`m just scrolling the forum and enjoying pleasant smell and feel of my face.

And yes I can confirm that GEM razor is good for use and not so scary as it might look. I got one of the best head shaves and close face shave. Although I got a bit cocky and rush on neck part "earning" few nicks on the way. As I see I will need a few more shaves to get proper angle and truly enjoy it.

There are quite some soaps and testers that I will probably need some weeks/months just to test it.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

Top Bottom