What's new

Sonicare: Need something to improve its grip

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I got a new Sonicare for my birthday. It is more basic than my last, which I like. However, it lacks a silicone rubber grip which my elite had. I was thing of trying to find a rubber sleeve to fit over it. It just doesnt feel comfortable in my hand. I was thinking of something like what they put on sport bottles these days. I'm just not sure if they make something in the size I'd need. Its 28mm around the button and 30mm at the base. Does anyone know of something that will work? Thanks in advance.

Adam

Maybe some adhesive silicone stickers/bumpers. You can buy sheets of various round bumpers or flat pieces and stick on where your fingers touch.

KeenDogg

Maybe some adhesive silicone stickers/bumpers. You can buy sheets of various round bumpers or flat pieces and stick on where your fingers touch.
That's a great idea.
There are stretchy silicone tapes in automotive parts stores that will stretch and cling to itself. That might make a suitable wrap. Wrap it like a racket handle or bike handlebar tape would be done. As I recall, they do not have stickum applied. The stretch makes it grip, like horse/sports wrap.

Link is just for an example
Rescue Tape - Silicone Self-Fusing Tape - 1" by 12' - Various Colors

That may also work

Badminton racquet handle grip tape might be another option.
Hmm, I'll look that up.
Skateboard tape?
Great for removing calluses!

If appearances don't matter, try a length of bicycle inner tube - cut it to fit. Alternatively, just wind a few wide rubber bands around it at intervals.

KeenDogg

If appearances don't matter, try a length of bicycle inner tube - cut it to fit. Alternatively, just wind a few wide rubber bands around it at intervals.
You gave me a great idea.....broccoli rubber bands. Thanks.

Ad Astra

The Instigator

"Commando Bands," or Glock tape.

I have Glock tape on my phone, never been dropped.

Sonicare rules! Nothing better.

AA

Graydog

Biblical Innards
In the electrical Dept. at the hardware store
You can buy heat shrink , it is ruber based hollow tube that comes in different sizes that
When you heat it up it will shrink tight around the handle

Top Bottom