What's new

Song/Band tag

One of my favorites...

Bob Dylan- Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Bob Dylan - Cold Irons Bound

This video is taken from the film ‘Masked and Anonymous’ which was co-written by Dylan under the pseudonym Sergei Petrov. Some reviews are quite scathing, but I enjoyed it. If I recall correctly, there was a shaving scene which would suggest that Bob Dylan shaves with a straight razor. Perhaps he even posts on B&B? A member with a broad knowledge of music who also happens to use a straight razor………………………….? :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
This video is taken from the film ‘Masked and Anonymous’ which was co-written by Dylan under the pseudonym Sergei Petrov. Some reviews are quite scathing, but I enjoyed it. If I recall correctly, there was a shaving scene which would suggest that Bob Dylan shaves with a straight razor. Perhaps he even posts on B&B? A member with a broad knowledge of music who also happens to use a straight razor………………………….? :idea:

:thumbup:

I've got to order this and check it out. I had stopped following Dylan by this time and missed out on hearing about this. Now I've gotten back into finishing my collection of his recordings; I guess this and three other albums is all I lack now. Thanks for cluing me in on this.

Perhaps he even posts on B&B? A member with a broad knowledge of music who also happens to use a straight razor………………………….? :idea:

Doc226 is registered as Robert Allen Zimmerman from Minnesota.

Last edited:
I've got to order this and check it out. I had stopped following Dylan by this time and missed out on hearing about this. Now I've gotten back into finishing my collection of his recordings; I guess this and three other albums is all I lack now. Thanks for cluing me in on this.

I liked it. Although, as I say, a lot of reviews weren't favourable. But at the very least it has some good music!

Doc226 is registered as Robert Allen Zimmerman from Minnesota.

:lol:

But how broad is his knowledge of music?

Who am I? I am one!

2 of my favourite singer, songwriters...Eddie & Pete. They work well together and have mutual respect and it shows!

Eddie knows how to do a cover...no songsheet, no teleprompter, puts his heart and soul into it and you can tell he loves the song. Finishes singing then gets off stage, like a good boy. :wink2:

The Who & Eddie Vedder " Im One"

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom