What's new

Song/Band tag

I like to repost the rules of the game from time to time to refresh both myself and welcome the new guys. So here they are:

icon1.png
Song/Band tag

I'm short on imagination sometimes and I was looking for a new game so I saw this one...

The game is to do a song and/or band tag. So, I name a Song and Band and from there, you need to find another song or band with something similar.

E.g. I start with

Sorrow - Black Flag

The tag could be

Iron man - Black Sabbath

then

Iron Man - Linkin Park (They did a cover in 2003)...

Last edited:
Ignore this post. I didn't see all of those which followed mine from earlier today. Holy crap, it's a good thing I shave better than I post to this thread!:001_unsur

Even my hypothetical dog is sleep-deprived. He needs to barf up some Cliff Notes for me here. I'm beginning to feel like 'the slow kid in class'. :a14::a14::a14::smartass:

Those 60s girls were sexy! Nancy's video would have been a good 'Lady Gillette' ad.

Well, for extra credit, since Spot seems so hungry for knowledge, I walk on from Nancy to Patsy:

Patsy Cline - "Walkin' After Midnight"

http://youtu.be/HwOWX6b8HHw<a rel="nofollow" href="http://youtu.be/HwOWX6b8HHw" target="_blank">

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mickey Mouse Club, "The Gadget Tree." Ran into Matt Johnson back in '83, in Disney World of all places, while waiting in line to take a ride there...

"Gadgetree" is a double tag of sorts as well...

Pretty obvious, but it's all I got . . .

Toni Basil - Mickey

What a godawful song. My apologies.

I was gonna post some Grateful Dead, but to avoid any confusion I'll just post this:

Mickey Hart Band- Ramble On Rose

The Mickey Mouse Club, "The Gadget Tree." Ran into Matt Johnson back in '83, in Disney World of all places, while waiting in line to take a ride there...

"Gadgetree" is a double tag of sorts as well...

Interestingly small world, isn't it? Neat story.:thumbup1: I had this on cassette 'back in the day'.

Interestingly small world, isn't it? Neat story.:thumbup1: I had this on cassette 'back in the day'.

Moment of mental opacity: I meant that I had 'The The' on cassette. Done. I used to watch old Mickey Mouse Club episodes from the 50s when I was a kid. As an aspiring drummer, I always hoped to catch Cubby O'Brien play. He did so with glow-in-the-dark sticks one time. Really impressive for the era.:biggrin1:

One for Bruce. Lyric tag: Next morning on the way into town saw some skid marks and followed them around.

Pearl Jam - Crazy Mary

Top Bottom