What's new

Song/Band tag

Ha! Sorry, the_edski! Dig this 'my dog ate my homework' moment: I think two people made the same mistake before me, waaaaay back on the first page. I was running on no sleep and didn't take note that there were a whopping 447 pages in front of me. ; ] May I try again?

Taking jpo_tx113's comment as just a comment, I'll spring off of brucered's post which immediately preceded it:

The Tragically Hip - "Boots or Hearts" leads me to
Nancy Sinatra - "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

Ha! Sorry, the_edski! Dig this 'my dog ate my homework' moment: I think two people made the same mistake before me, waaaaay back on the first page. I was running on no sleep and didn't take note that there were a whopping 447 pages in front of me. ; ] May I try again?

Taking jpo_tx113's comment as just a comment, I'll spring off of brucered's post which immediately preceded it:

The Tragically Hip - "Boots or Hearts" leads me to
Nancy Sinatra - "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"

I think your dog ate your homework again! :laugh:

But its ok, it was one page back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking jpo_tx113's comment as just a comment...

You are correct, sir...that was just a comment. Anytime I see the Elevators, Roky, or anything associated with Lelan Rogers I feel compelled to make a comment, so the poster is aware of his (or her) extremely good taste in music.

Now if we can just get some Dylan posted here I'll feel much better. That remake that was recently posted did not agree with me. :sad:

:thumbup1: Thumbs up for one of my favourite Dylan songs.

The White Stripes - You Don't Know What Love Is

Top Bottom