What's new

Son having surgery

Positive energy your way man!

From one father to another, I feel your worry. My son was hospitalized for a short time last year and it was torture. I remained strong and positive on the outside but I was a wreck on the inside. Remind yourself that kids are much stronger and more resilient than we all think.

As a parent, grandparent and great-grandparent, I understand your concern. Just be positive and keep in mind that kids will bounce back (and forget) quicker than the parents. I had 2 corrective eye surgeries when I was very young, but doctors and hospitals are much better than they were in 1950, so he should be fine.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up.
The surgery went well and my little guys is recovering. He's doing surprisingly well.
Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts, it means a lot.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
As someone else said, @BSAGuy , I believe, or Chris, no matter....it was an honor. I'm not sure of the purpose of his surgery, but I have an uncorrected lazy eye, and it is only out there when I'm really tired. Come to think of it, my lazy eye looks normal when you consider how lazy the rest of me is......

As someone else said, @BSAGuy , I believe, or Chris, no matter....it was an honor. I'm not sure of the purpose of his surgery, but I have an uncorrected lazy eye, and it is only out there when I'm really tired. Come to think of it, my lazy eye looks normal when you consider how lazy the rest of me is......
Thank you so much.
It was to correct a very lazy eye. They had to go in and loosen muscles on one side and tighten muscles on the other side of his eye. He's a little cranky but other than that he's doing very well.

Top Bottom