What's new

Son having surgery

Hi all,
I was wondering if I could ask for some prayers and positive thoughts on Tuesday. My 4 year old son is going to have eye surgery. They're going to have to put him under for a couple hours, so naturally mom and I are nervous. Any prayers and the like would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Prayers for your child, Christian. Take it from an old OR nurse, children are treated very well during surgery. We have kids, too, and do our very best for the children that put their trust in us. He'll be in good hands. :001_smile

Take it from me, he'll be just fine! I had eye surgery when I was 5 and I turned out alright! Tell your son to listen to the doctor, if he says "Don't open your eyes", he's saying it for a reason! Hopefully he won't learn the hard way like me...

Best wishes to your son and your family!
Once he's got his ultra super x-ray vision up and runnng, he'll be a monster, crushing those hanging curveballs in Little League!

Best wishes to your family. I'm looking forward to reading a follow up post from you saying your son is fine and the surgery went well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom