What's new

Sometimes you get lucky: The Spoiler

Was browsing Reddit today and a kid posted that he found several NOS shipping boxes of Gillette Spoilers and got them for very little money. He then at the bottom of the thread linked to the Bay to sell them (turns out to be a US seller too).

Price was 13.1 cents per blade (20 bucks for 165 blades worth of tucks plus shipping, and a dozen of these bundles available)! So I snapped up a bunch of
them. At that price they’re cheaper than many modern blades I use and way cheaper than all the other sellers in the Bay hawking spoilers (8-12x less)

If they turn out to be good, I’ll return here and and let you all know so we can have a belated Christmas pif. At the crazy price I now have more than a lifetime supply, so better to spread the wealth. After that, whatever’s left goes back on the Bay to fund the habit.

In the meantime, let’s discuss The Spoiler compared to other blades. I’ve used them a few times and liked them, but I’m no expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image-2019-12-17-21:51:04-973.jpg
image-2019-12-17-21:50:32-290.jpg

These are my favourite. Nothing else comes close for me. Managed to get a score similar to yours. Have a lifetime (and beyond) supply now.

Top Bottom