What's new

Something to brighten your day

This will make your day, I promise. This video is SFW, so you are able to watch it with your boss/co-workers. In fact, I recommend watching it with an audience because it will put a big smile on everyone's face.

[YOUTUBE]dkYZ6rbPU2M[/YOUTUBE]

If you haven't heard of Improv Everywhere I highly recommend checking out the rest of their missions. Here is the link to the notes for this video.

Last edited:
My personal favorite is frozen in grand central. My friends and I are planning a 55 person spontaneous pillow fight in the student union for the end of this semester. everyone will have a pillow hidden in their backpacks except for two people holding them under their arms. The two people with visible pillows will get into a fight by bumping into each other then everybody is going to pull out their backpack pillows, have a 1.5 minute pillow fight then walk away.

:biggrin: That was pretty doggone funny. I especially liked it when the guy sweeping the floor started singing .......the next lady they showed looked like she choked on her food a little. Thanks for posting that Chip...some funny Friday afternoon humor.

rabidpotatochip, that was so cool! But then No Pants 2k9 was even cooler (pun intended).

Frozen Grand Central was great also.

(I like to participate in your threads... :lol:)

Top Bottom