What's new

Something terrible

So, tell me if you guys have done anything like this...

So, I'm a college student, and I just got back to my apartment from being home for a month. (I live about 3 hours from my apartment) I have acquired quite a few goodies, and I was waiting to take a pic so I could post them on the Acquisitions board. I got to my apartment only to realize that I had left my only brush, razor, stand for both, brand new cremo cream, brand new pirate's cove mandarin, samples from shaving essentials, mama bear's toasted coconut (20% left) dragon's blood (used thrice). I did however remember my latest acquisition of a couple of bowls that make a kind of scuttle thing. I really want to share because it cost me <$5 and it was at walmart. I think they'll work great, but I can't even try it because I don't have a brush! I do have a soap and a razor. Unfortunately I also have a M3 and shave goo. So... i MIGHT have to resort to that unless someone has a good way to get soap from the tub to my face... ugh... oh well.

So, if you have asimilar experience please share.

Oh my mom is going to mail it to me. I might have pics by the end of the week :bored:

I should ask my dear aged rellie to send me some products from the UK.

But I have to be careful with my mother, were I to mention I like something, I might have a box full delivered to me in NZ.

Once I mentioned I'd like to get an AGA one day (if you don't know what it is, you may have to google it) and a few months later a half a tonne of cast iron was delivered to my door!

Trouble is, I don't have a house I can put it in :frown:

I should ask my dear aged rellie to send me some products from the UK.

But I have to be careful with my mother, were I to mention I like something, I might have a box full delivered to me in NZ.

Once I mentioned I'd like to get an AGA one day (if you don't know what it is, you may have to google it) and a few months later a half a tonne of cast iron was delivered to my door!

Trouble is, I don't have a house I can put it in :frown:

A whole stove? Delivered and everything? That's awesome, but not so much at the same time.

Top Bottom