What's new

Something Magical .... A revelation !

It was in mid-December when I first started enjoying my new Timeless Bronze SB razor,
and with the wise suggestion of Matt at Timeless, I first started with a Feather blade. The
first few shaves were truly sublime, and the Timeless - Feather combination seemed pretty
darn perfect. But, of course, as is true with many of us here on Badger & Blade, I felt the
need to experiment and try different blades with my Timeless Bronze.

So, it was a few shaves each (after a delightful four shave Feather experience) with some
blades left over from my old sample pack ---- Astra SP, PolSilver, Derby, Crystal, Personna
Lab Blue, and Voskhod. All of these blades gave me a really nice smooth comfortable shave,
and I became truly confident in the Timeless Bronze's ability to get along quite well with all
of these blades. But, after this evening's shave with a fresh Feather once again loaded into
the razor (with Stirling Bay Rum face lathered with my Yaqi Tuxedo), I found that "magical
moment"
once again, and happily realized that, for me and my face, the combination of my
Timeless Bronze SB with a Feather blade is an amazing match. Wow ! ... Life is good !

Last edited:
It was in mid-December when I first started enjoying my new Timeless Bronze SB razor,
and with the wise suggestion of Matt at Timeless, I first started with a Feather blade. The
first few shaves were truly sublime, and the Timeless - Feather combination seemed pretty
darn perfect. But, of course, as is true with many of us here on Badger & Blade, I felt the
need to experiment and try different blades with my Timeless Bronze.

So, it was a few shaves each (after a delightful four shave Feather experience) with some
blades left over from my old sample pack ---- Astra SP, PolSilver, Derby, Crystal, Personna
Lab Blue, and Voskhod. All of these blades gave me a really nice smooth comfortable shave,
and I became truly confident in the Timeless Bronze's ability to get along quite well with all
of these blades. But, after this evening's shave with a fresh Feather once again loaded into
the razor (with Stirling Bay Rum face lathered with my Yaqi Tuxedo), I found that "magical
moment"
once again, and happily realized that, for me and my face, the combination of my
Timeless Bronze SB with a Feather blade is an amazing match. Wow ! ... Life is good !

Congratulations Pilgram!! Looks like you found Nirvana!! :a14::a14::a14::a14:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations, it must be absolutely wonderful when everything just falls into place.

Top Bottom